Is it more fun, being able to ask more questions on GAG? Or just wasted opportunity?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its more fun because I'm answering more questions now than I used to. I used to only visit GAG to answer messages from friends and occasionally answer questions (but not a lot ). But ever since they changed I've been on here more, asking more questions and especially answering more questions. I also like all the extra categories.

What Girls Said 2

• I like getting more points but I hate the people that use their 10 questions to spam or ask stupid questions

• I think it's a waste some ask 5-6 very similar related questions back to back.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this question, but I joined 3 days ago and I love it! If it is wasted opportunity, then I probably won't be around much longer, if there is more depth I will probably be a long term user, I guess only time will tell. I usually don't like wasting time, but that doesn't mean I haven't or don't. I'm hooked for now and we'll see what I really think of it in the future.

• Earlier, there was a cap on just 3/4 questions that could be asked in 24 hours!

• I don't think I've ever asked more than 2 in a single day so, i guess its a wasted opportunity for me