I just noticed something really strange one here!!?

I did a rate me question and GAG took it off saying it wasn't a legitimate question. However, i see other people ask the same question and their question is still up!!! So why has my question been taken down? furthermore when i report someones answer for being offenssive its never taken down but as soon as someone reports my responses the answer is taken down! Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It may have just been a mistake. Maybe the mod who removed it didn't realize that those questions are allowed now. Admins have said that since we no longer have the reality check feature, users can now ask those types of questions. It's possible that an admin will put your question back if it was wrongly removed.

What Guys Said 3

• "Please carefully consider what you post BEFORE posting it. If the question/opinion/comment doesn't violate any Terms of Use, we will NOT remove it per user request. No regrets :-) "

• Because GAG give random people the power to be mods. And they abuse their authority

• It all depends on the moderators. Some are different than others

What Girls Said 3