GaG don't allow speaking German? Why?

I posted a question in German to see if I could get a Convo with someone from Germany/Austria or even anyone that speeks German. WTF, over

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• G@G is English only.
    We do have a Turkish version and are currently working on a Spanish version... more languages will follow :-)

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• na i think its just because they dont understand it as well and they'd rather everyone spoke the same language in order for no one to feel offended or excluded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guten morgen. That is the extent of my knowledge of German. Oh. And fraulein. Lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • guten tag =)
    good luck finding that german you seek

0|0
    0|0
  • so should we all speak different languages? the site would be chaos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Think about it.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Es gibt auch noch leute in Belgien die ein bischen Deutsch sprechen... viele grüsse!
    I can understand they don't like it simply because on this site English is used a a common language for discussion.
    If you would ask questions in another language probably 80% of people on this site would not understand the question or disregard it.
    I hope the reason is not that they don't like German, it would be totally wrong not to welcome everyone on this site independant of language or culture.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Noch immer lernen aber vielen dank! Hope that makes sense. Thanks for the comment!

• Nederlands Nederlands is beter dan de Duitse. Ik spreek een beetje.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nein. Deutschland ist besser als die Niederlande. Lol. Nein. Ich liebe die Niederlande.

• The only thing I can say in Dutch is 'industry pension fund organization'. I also know the word for a board set up by a pension fund as an oversight board for the arms length delivery organization.

I should really learn a few other words.

• There's German and Dutch there