Do your questions get less answers with the new GAG?

Just wondering if a lot of people have less answers to their questions than they did before the change.

have you guys known of people leaving or closing their accounts, or maybe you just don't see some people around anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea, and it's annoying. gag doesn't feel as welcoming anymore

What Girls Said 4

• They do, but also every question has ad least one answer (most of them). Sometimes there would be a lot more Q's unanswered.

• Yes... I've noticed that too.

• Noticed that, too. It's not as friendly as it was before with the older questions. Before, you could just click a page number and get to older questions, now you have to scroll and scroll and click "more." Plus, there's the new incentive that you get extra xper for answering questions asked within the last 15 minutes.

• I believe they do get less answers

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes less is more, though not in this case.

• yep... noticed as well

• Yea, I noticed that. It's partly because there are so many categories that you need a month to go threw them so a lot get missed or overlooked. They really should scale it down some. Plus I see the same questions in multiple categories, it feels like a waste of time.
    That's one reason I don't come on as much & when I do, I'm not on as long as I use to as it's irritating reading the same questions over & over.