Why did you come to this site?

I'm just curious to know what brings people to this site, so, what made you come here? How long have you been here? And why are you still here?
So i'll answer first, i came to this site because my current crush then ignored me basically so i just wanted advice and i found this site, i've been here for about three years, and what really kept me in this site was the people i met really, when you could still chat with people, then i stopped coming for a while and just come here when i'm bored or i don't have anything better to do, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I found this site by Googleing a question. Someone asked the same question here so this site appeared on the first page of the search results. I browsed around the site, liked the way it was set up and that i can get rewards for answering questions here. So i joined. I've been here since March 9th, 2010.

What Guys Said 6

• Kinda similar. I had questions about a girl I liked but wasn't sure if I should have gone for her or not. Have been around since.

• I stumbled upon the site after googling something. Glad I found it cause I like spending time here when I'm bored. Plus I've gotten to see a lot of people's unique (and sometimes sordid!) perspectives on life. Pretty cool.

• I mostly come for the free Bitcoins

• I needed an outlet for my weirdness. I can act as strange as I want and it's just a bunch of anonymous internet people judging me.. :P

• I've been on this site helping people all day, i like giving advice (especially if it is advice i will never use at all.) and sometimes i just like arguing with people.

• I ask myself that question everytime before I sign in.

What Girls Said 5

• I came because I wanted to answer a question. After answering it I realized I had questions I wanted to ask myself. It is a helpful website.

• I came to ask a question. And then all of a sudden I got interested and started answering questions.

• To pass my time away

• I know a friend on here and I'm extremely bored.

• I originally came here to ask a specific question... ended up coming back on and off before becoming a mod, then Supermod... and finally, admin :-)
    Crazy that the horrible break up I went through ended up getting me the best job I've ever had, haha!