Are the guys or girls more helpful on GirlsaskGuys?

I'm not trying to make any statement about which gender is more helpful, and don't believe the answers here would prove anything. Sorry to those who I have offended. It is just a question.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, not the gender

• This is very true. But there can still be an answer. It is just about your personal experience here. I'm not trying to make any statements about which gender is more helpful. Because it can be 10 guys helping 5 girls or 1 girl helping 50 guys. Just a question I'm curious to have answered.

• I'm not trying to crown a "better advice giver" at all... Sorry if that is how it came across. Just want to hear people's personal experience here. I want to know from an individual level, not make a phony statistic. I truly agree with everything you are saying and never thought otherwise. Again, sorry to have seemed ignorant.

• completely agree

What Girls Said 5

• There are different factors that go into it like everyone thinks different and the question being asked. I will read the guys first just because I find guys perspectives interesting and fun.

• guys... I get girl advice from my besties, but male opinions are like a differnt perspective..

• I think they are more honest on here. My guy friends and girl friends sometimes sugar coat things.

• Sorry, who is "they?" And yeah I guess it is a lot easier to be honest on here than in real life, although I feel I am pretty much at the same level of honesty in the real world too. Thanks for your answer.

• The people of GAG. I appreciate that my friends don't want to hurt my feelings because they are aware I'm sensitive, but if I ask for advice I want their honest opinion.

• If I'm asking for a man's opinion/point of view, of course they guys' opinions are more valuable to me.
    Otherwise, I've seen great advice from both.

• Depends on the question.

What Guys Said 2

• There's no gender that answers better than the other. Some can give advice on certain topics while the other cannot.

• I honestly think it really depends on the question.