Are there any changes in how you use GAG since the launch of the new GAG? Why?

I mean are there any changes other than the amount of time you spend on the new GAG as compared to the old GAG?

This question is more for the old timers on here. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the message thing WAY MORE I love it.
    I also try answering the no opinions questions because I get more points and I find it hard to pick categories lol but yeah... That's the only change. I want to become a guru again since tht was taken away from me :'( lol

What Guys Said 4

• Not really. I've been answering more questions because I don't have to go through the list of pages over and over after answering. Now I just click on "Next" and it takes me to the next question on the list. So it works faster thus giving me the ability to answer more in the same period of time.

• Yes, now it feels like I'm half blinded and have handcuffs on
    compared to the old, better designed GAG that I found also more attractive/fancy

• Not really. There have been times when I haven't had the time to come around here in recent times, though that's due to exterior circumstances than the site or anything related to it.

• Well now, it looks all fancy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not on as much. I don't like all the changes. I use my phone and everything is white and looks like crap to me. I think it was a little too much in my opinion.

• Maybe I'm just averse to change, but I'm not so sure I like this version better than the old one : /

I answer more recent questions and no opinion questions because I get more xper. I also agree with islands7…I feel partly blinded because I'm not used to everything yet.

• The mobile version is alright so I use the site more often.