Are you a bitch on this site?

yes or no and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no I'm not a bitch but I can be in real life is someone says something or does something disrespectful, I won't stop pestering them until they learn to become a nicer person or they at least say sorry sincerely.

i think sometimes on this site, some people take things too personally, and it's because the tone of certain answers isn't clear or questions aren't so clear sometimes. I'm sure if people are calm and not emotionally riled up, no one's a bitch and things can be worked out. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Very weird question. I think some people would think think a blunt answer is the same.

• whaaa

What Girls Said 4

• Oh I am sure some people would say yes while others would say no. I am blunt because I see no reason to fluff things up for people. I use as much tact as I have but sometimes I don't use it (I can admit to that). In person I am the same way. What can I say, I hate beating around the bush and I hate not getting to the point. Honesty is my policy.

• No, I'm not a bitch. But I am honest and I tell it like I see it. Not everyone appreciates straight-forwardness and honesty, so some people might see that as bitchy.

• Depends on who you ask. For the most part, I don't think I am, but I've definitely had my moments.

• I try not to be but some times...