Who is the wisest GAG member on here?

Please note that I say "wisest" and not "most intelligent" or "smartest". Just asking out of curiosity and thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Underneath the humor it's probably Palek. I mean he probably has a lot of wisdom. He knows a lot about going to the bathroom

What Guys Said 12

• I can't think of a particular one and If I do choose one, it would be like disrespecting others :)

From Girls I think It's Knowmeyorself, Sparrow24, Ohemgee2, JustBanANNAz, Washize and couple of other people I don't remember their names right now.

From guys - HandsomeRaj, Bobair, Bassman , etc :)

• Probably RedThread. I mean even if we have different opinions we can still reach an understanding. He understands the need for give and take. He taught me that finding common ground isn't a weakness but instead a strength. If more people in the world were like him we'd have less useless fighting and strife over race, religion, culture, etc. I pretty much thank him for all of my success. May the force be with him always.

• Though I don't always agree with him, Mr. Oracle would be pretty 'wise'. There's another guy who hasn't been on in a while who was really good, and I'm blanking on his name. He owned a gym as I recall.

The women I learn the most from are not necessarily the wisest, some of them have made some bad choices, but they have been unusually transparent about what they do and how they felt before and after. They provide the raw stuff from which we can all become more wise.

• xHoneyxBeex gets it right consistently.

• I think either RedThread, Prof_Don, or sparrow24.

• Users actually pay attention to that stuff and memorize the users? Weird. Why bother doing that?

• I'm more likely to remember people who've had terrible judgement. Really I rarely seem to agree with anyone so I wouldn't know.

• I know so few people by name here.

Ima just go wity Jansen or red thread since I like most of their answers and they're some of the few names I know.

• me hands down

• Definitely not Palek.

• Hard to say actually. Palek's answers crack me up a lot of the time though!

• Me. We should test this out with one or more thought provoking questions. Just for the fun of it... it would be an interesting competition.

What Girls Said 10

• palek, handsomeraj, redthread and sparrow r probably the all rounders id give this to…
    there r actually heaps of people tho whose answers have astounded me. people really know how to relier a beautiful answer.
    i would argue that i reckon that its a complex question to answer. id say that even for each topic this site 'caters' for, there are different 'smart people'=]

• I'll say its palek.

• Me! haha I WISH!

I'd have to say Mr. Oracle. And Redthread's answers always seem to be neutral and more on the "putting out fire" side, rather than fighting fire with fire (on controversial issues where people usually get all riled up like religion). I'd say he's wise for his age.

• Out of the guys..

Mr K ( kheserthorpe) and Mr. Oracle

Out of the girls..

That is a lot harder to narrow down to one or two names...

• kheserthorpe is very well spoken (written) and intelligent. Always very poised as well. RedThread is very smart as well and never seems to get angry so can argue very intelligently. or Sparrow because she is crazy smart and always has good answers.

• I know you said wisest--- I'm stating why I think they are wisest. The way they state things and just overall demeanor feels "wise"

• I know what you mean and they do seem smart but demeanor is so rhetorical. It's hard to see through it and what's really harder in my opinion is classifying intelligence. It's what Socrates was willing to die over, apparently.

• Palek for sure... witty and wise all rolled into one.

• definitely palek

• Mr Oracle
    kheserthorpe
    Prof_Don

• Hotstudlovercupcake

• I'd say a couple of people are RedThread and Eiffelgirl21. Kudos to them. But I think there are many members on here with good opinions.