Did anyone else know you can report someone on GAG because of their grammar?

I just found it and I thought it was funny. I'll defiantly be using it!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Is there really a purpose for that? Not everyone grew up speaking English . Grammar is not learned in one day. In most cases it's still understandable what the person is trying to say even if the grammar is off.

• It is more used for post where grammar distracts from the message of the post, if someone says your instead of you're that should not be reported in my opinion.

• hahaha, that is too funny. I might get caught for that actually, half the time I don't proof read and I'm using my phone that auto corrects wrong words in there and makes my sentence make no sense but that is because I'm in a rush normally and at work... :D

• Very true! I hate it when my phone auto-corrects into something stupid. You back space to fix it and the options always have the word you were trying to spell but it always puts the ridiculous one in. 😅

• Please see my opinion for clarification :-)

• Oh man I must be a fugitive of the GaG police! This thread is hot so I gotta get outta here! *runs away like a crazy person*

• Thank GAG for not adding an "edit" option.

• That is such a petty feature, unless it is like ebonics nonsense that you have to re-read 6 times to understand.

• Well that is the reason it's there... it's not supposed to be based upon the misuse of apostrophes and full stops,

• Or in your case, punctuation. LOL.

What Girls Said 6

• yes, but only if it's so bad it makes the post not understandable.

• Ugh oh. I'm horrible at grammar. :-O

• Did you mean defiantly or definitely? Could it be a spelling error?

• I have been waiting for this day to come :-) Hopefully no GAGers would report me because of my grammar.

• lol I know someone who could be reported by everything he posts...

• It's not to be used for every little mistake, so please don't go crazy with it, haha!

It is to be used on posts that are in any language other than English , and on posts that contain SO many errors that you can't even understand what the person is trying to say.

We're not grammar Nazis, guys... but we will remove unintelligible posts.

• For clarification on what Grammar means in Removal Reasons, please check out the FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Hahahah sparrow24! I do that too!

• That's awesome :-)