Who do you like the most on this site?

who is it that you secretly admire or adore on this site? you may be anonymous. I like shlei, reeses, and twilight so far.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lost-Angel, jess7, reeses-pieces777.

What Girls Said 7

• Aww thanks: I have quite a bit of people I like: Weapon Zero, Windyone, Obligations, Haggard Diva, Regular guy, I-Hedoniste, Jacquesvol, Palek (sorry I can't remember how to spell) just to name a few.

• Twilight cracks me up; SimpleSimonette and Alwaysclassy are great too.

• Oh and YOU I like YOU. Shades of Gray is awesome.

• Haha thanks Shlei and obli, you guys are also on my favourites list, lol.

• Aww no one has said me... XD (only joking). I don't really play much of a part on this site I suppose and some of my answers don't always come out as intended...

There are a load of people that I like most of the answers of and some that I have found quite cute as well... but for a list combining both would probably be too long... just bare in mind that there are people that I do respect on here. :)

Also, I like you for this question - it's interesting and far different from the 'norm' which is kinda refreshing. I don't think you should have been anonymous, this question is too good; but then it is your choice. ^^

• Hmm. The people talk to most often are Toban_Frost, obligations, WeaponZero, and NotTheMomma. They rock. :)

I don't admire or adore anyone here, secretly or not. I think I'd have to know people better than just online to feel that way.

• I like...me lol and many others like...Nehry , stevo459,cool relax, the love guru,20 questions, marryyyyy

• Aww thanks anonymous. :)

To be honest, I like everyone on this site. You're all awesome for different reasons and give golden advice, lol.

Shout out to St-Dank-Tanks-LG: don't worry you're one of my favorites!

• Most of the people who answer anonymously I admire their answers and questions.. so...

• I will say I like myself...im not about playing favorites or cliques.

What Guys Said 6

• 38rakia38, aceofdiamond, Cool-Relax, i-Hedoniste, KatyGR, lost-angel, Misanthropia, redheadbabygirl, Reeses-Pieces777, rockmom, Shlei3, sillypurzah, Stereotype, twilightfan

and xxangel1990xx is really fun to vent on.

• Anyone who answers my questions, usually.

• Probably the people who actually use livechat, so much better then just reading answers from other people.

• If I tell you then it wouldn't be a secret

• Since no one said me, I'd have to say my favorite person is me.

• its interesting to see, that all the people listed are only screennames, and not actually peoples names, is that what this world has come to, you're identified by a name you give yourself on an artificial piece of equipment, I thought our real names were more important, I guess not

• Admit it, you're just jealous you didn't get nominated. lol.

• That or he was eaten by a girls ask Guys person... XD

• Who knows-