When you're on the site, how do you mostly browse? Recent? Popular? Live feed? Other?

I used to only browse by going to "Recent", however I started using the Live Feed and I kinda like it more for some reason. Just curious to see how other people use the site.

• Recent
    41% (7)50% (6)45% (13)Vote
  • Popular
    6% (1)8% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Live Feed
    47% (8)25% (3)38% (11)Vote
  • Trending
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other
    6% (1)17% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always used the LIVE FEED/MY FEED more than anything else, even on the old G@G.
    I'm always much more interested to see what people I actually Follow are asking and sharing.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ohhh I didn't even know about My Feed. Interesting! I'll try this out. :)

• Show All
    • No problem :-)

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 6

• Browse the live feed then check out the recent questions in my chosen topics.

0|2
    0|0
  • Live feed! Always the live feed. Unless it's really slow then I'll browse through categories.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just like I discovered this question, I use the live feed most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm usually paying attention to the live feed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usuaaly its recent. I want the 3 extra points for answering first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally recent. Then I just keep scrolling down and answer the questions that pique my interest.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• Usually I just visit my own questions and opnions first. Then I go browse Recents and No Opinions to help answer some.

0|1
    0|0
  • Recent, I like being one of the first few to answer, lol. I will look to see if there's an interesting question on the live feed (like this one) and go answer it as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I stalk everyone on my live feed.

2|1
    0|0
  • Recent all the way. I'd rather give my opinion/advice to someone with no answers than give probably the same advice as someone else in popular or trebding.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mainly look at my live feed and I look at particular topics. I voted C.

0|1
    0|0
  • Before I used to go by topics, now after the site has changed I go by recent

0|1
    0|0
  • I hit up the live feed and the people I follow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Live feed is my way

0|1
    0|0