When you're on the site, how do you mostly browse? Recent? Popular? Live feed? Other?

I used to only browse by going to "Recent", however I started using the Live Feed and I kinda like it more for some reason. Just curious to see how other people use the site.

• Recent
  • Popular
  • Live Feed
  • Trending
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always used the LIVE FEED/MY FEED more than anything else, even on the old G@G.
    I'm always much more interested to see what people I actually Follow are asking and sharing.

• Ohhh I didn't even know about My Feed. Interesting! I'll try this out. :)

• No problem :-)

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 6

• Browse the live feed then check out the recent questions in my chosen topics.

• Live feed! Always the live feed. Unless it's really slow then I'll browse through categories.

• Just like I discovered this question, I use the live feed most of the time.

• I'm usually paying attention to the live feed.

• Usuaaly its recent. I want the 3 extra points for answering first.

• Generally recent. Then I just keep scrolling down and answer the questions that pique my interest.

What Guys Said 8

• Usually I just visit my own questions and opnions first. Then I go browse Recents and No Opinions to help answer some.

• Recent, I like being one of the first few to answer, lol. I will look to see if there's an interesting question on the live feed (like this one) and go answer it as well.

• I stalk everyone on my live feed.

• Recent all the way. I'd rather give my opinion/advice to someone with no answers than give probably the same advice as someone else in popular or trebding.

• I mainly look at my live feed and I look at particular topics. I voted C.

• Before I used to go by topics, now after the site has changed I go by recent

• I hit up the live feed and the people I follow.

• Live feed is my way