What mainly keeps you coming back to GAG?

So what would you say is the main reason you keep coming back to GAG?

• Boredom
    38% (6)10% (1)27% (7)Vote
  • Friends
    12% (2)10% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • I like helping people
    38% (6)50% (5)42% (11)Vote
  • When i need help with something
    6% (1)10% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • other (please say)
    6% (1)20% (2)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted other , because I don't think ever come here with the idea of hey I should help someone today! Neither of boredom or anything else you've mentioned. I think I come here to learn about people , to see people's ideas on different things and to express my own and see how it stands against the ideas of others. I like to learn about people and this site is really can really help me with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• my main reason would b boredom lol, the others would b to check if there's anything left for me and also sometimes i get this thing thats like 'i want to help someone today' lol… yeh:)

0|1
    0|0
  • boredom. what else is there to do at 6am? too tired to play games and the only thing on tv is the news :(

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a nice place to express myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Boredom I suppose. And helping people is just a bonus.

0|1
    0|0
  • i really find some questions, answers and comments here hilarious. A lot of users here are funny... they can really make me laugh. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm mostly bored.
    I give ok advice, so that's a win I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • My new friends on here :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C, but I also enjoy the xper rewards : )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I want to keep others from making the same mistakes I made in life, Yeah, right!

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a mix between the joy of helping people with their problems and earning xper points to turn them into money on Amazon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like destroying people's lives through my advice

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly because I like helping people. Or at least, I HOPE I'm helping people! Haha.

I also come on when I'm just listening to music at night and want something fun and interesting to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C. I do enjoy giving advice to people to those who need it. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to interact with people and written form is my favorite mode of communication.

0|0
    0|0