I can't follow some of the people that follow me?

Like I said, I can't follow some of the people that follow me it says they have a private acount or aren't active. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Making your profile private means only users you are Following can see your profile information. If you have a private profile, please also keep in mind that you won't be able to gain any new Followers. You must have a public profile in order to see your Follower count climb."

I just quoted this from the FAQ on GAG. Check this out http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started You can click on "What is a private profile?" and see what it means. You can also find the meaning of following and followers by clicking on "Who are Followers?" and "How can I Follow members?" on the same link. :)

If a user has his/her profile private, that means you can't follow them. You can ask them in a message or comment on one of their opinions/questions to let you follow them. They can set their profile to "public" for you to be able to follow.

Hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Its happens once to me

• I'm following you right now 'clicks follow* :p

What Girls Said 1

• If someone sets their profile private, they won't be able to acquire any new Followers. You can only Follow users who have public profiles.
    You can still see their activity in LIVE FEED if you're looking at ALL activity :-)