If hypothetically your were to delete your GaG account right now, how well do you think you'd be missed on GaG?

Like the question asks how well do you think you'd be missed.
I don't think I would be missed very much.

1|0
19|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty much a staple of this website.. People would be totally devastated if I were to leave :P

4|2
    1|1
    • true u will be missed.

• Show All
    • yeah i think i am due for a little break myself but i dont think i will be leaving either i like this site it can be really entertaining at times lol

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be mised because I don't make enough effort in this "community" to make friends and put myself out there on an interpersonal level. It doesn't bother me at all that I wouldn't be missed because ultimately I think online friendships are unsatisfying in the way that they can only go so far. They require a lot of time, energy, and effort, but the possible outcome isn't nearly the same as a face to face friendship with people living so far away. So I'm genuinely careless in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I doubt I would be missed much at all. Lol Most users probably wouldn't even notice my absence. Haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably would not be missed that much because I think several people view me as a mean person over the years :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd be missed. A couple of people might wonder where I've gone to, but the number is probably just around 4 or 5.
    Everyone is replacable in our society today. Especially on the net, no one is that valuable anymore.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't think anyone would notice/miss me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few haters and trolls might...

But I think most them stayed under the bridges at the old site...

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not at all since I don't chat much on here, I simply answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't communicate with friends on this site. I just come here to ask and answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can be easily replaced, just like in real life
    :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think anyone would miss me

0|0
    0|0
    • ur kinda funny though, ehhh... and ur japanese. (maybe i'll miss u I don't know)

• Probably not much a few might miss me?

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess not many people will miss me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone would notice I was gone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure no-one would notice that I'm even gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life goes on I think

1|1
    0|0
    • noooooooooooooooo kangaru dont leave us again!!

• Show All
    • Why not as active, is it cause of the new site.

• partly because of it :) and mostly i don't want to get too addicted to it and with my new schedule it also somehow make me less active

• I don't really think so. GAG just keeps rolling on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be missed at all and that's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont think i would i be missed tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how much the users would miss me (:-P), but I know the site itself would miss me, haha!

1|1
    0|0
    • I'd miss you. You better let me know if you're planning on going anywhere..

• Aww :-)
      I love my job, and I still love G@G, so you can rest easy knowing I'm probably not going anywhere for a while, haha!

What Guys Said 19

• I'd miss them more than they would miss me...

2|1
    0|1
    • you need to get out more lol!!

• Show All
    • good luck on that dude but yes you seem like you have luck on yourside lol

• Luck of the Irish...

• Probably not at all. I haven't posted much for over a year and I don't know most of the new people on here. Most of the friends I made in the past are already gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be missed a lot; there might even be riots in the streets. That's why I would never close my account, coz I don't like to break people's hearts.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Nobody will probably notice that I'm gone. I do participate in a lot of questions (answering them), but that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn`t be missed much, if at all. I know the questions I ask, I know when I ask and answer anonymously, and sometimes I just don`t write great answers. plus I don`t really talk to anybody on this site except for one person, but even then we don`t talk so much anymore, but I think that is because neither of us has much going on right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't think anyone would care that much. Nor should they.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how much I'd be missed. Probably not that much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iron what?

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty much the same, I doubt I'd be missed that much, given both the fact that I'm only here occasionally nowadays and the fact that outside of giving my opinions and asking a few questions, I haven't really socialized in here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have talked with some people more than I do few others so they'd say "hey didn't I know this guy" but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few might notice my absence after a while, but I doubt any would miss me. I only answer questions, I don't pm people or have "friends" on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not missed that much. A few would miss me, that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The few people I talk to probably would but besides them I do not think anyone else would notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably a little, by few people.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol'd i dont think I'd be missed at all. I doubt I'm well known enough

0|0
    1|1
  • Not missed at all because everyone hates a troll... HAHAH AHWF;LKAJSD KF;ALDFJKL;J!!!

0|0
    1|0
    • and since everyone hates a troll, that's why i would find it hard to leave because the temptation to troll is SOOOOO HIGH

• Baha, its just a site. Altho I won't be missed shit. I'm that "asshole" kid

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I am sure there would be another Anonymous who could take my place..

0|1
    0|0
    • More like 10 of them. They seem to be multiplying.

• Don't be so cynical about my replacement (s) please.