Is the site having issues? It's rendering on the screen in strange ways.

I wish I could attach a screen shot. I hate that there is a minimum detail length. Some issues can be expressed in a few words.

Things look back to normal. Please announce the changes and any new "feechurs" you've incorporated into the site. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• We're updating the site with changes made based on feedback we received from YOU GUYS :-)

Please let me know if you have any questions that our FAQ doesn't address - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

• Please let us know when the site update is complete along with a description of what has changed. Thanks.

• The update is complete... please explore the site on your own :-) We want you guys to explore and discover new things, just as before!

• Thanks for MH ^_^

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not necessarily having issues but many of the colors of things seemed to have changed and the layout seems slightly more compact...

• It is totally freaking out lol.

• They're editing it and making it a mixture of the new and old site.

• Yeah, it looks odd to me too.

• Seems like they are trying to fix something, it does look different.

• I was having some issues with it but everything seems fine now.

What Guys Said 3

• Did you delete the feature where we can just click "Next" after answering a question? Now it just goes to a screen where it lists other questions I might like and that's it. I sure hope not because that's my favorite change you made when creating the new layout.

• If you click "View Question" from there, it'll take you back to the question page and you can click Next from there.

• I do hope you'll allow us to opt out of the suggested questions list.

• You don't have to go to any question that you don't want to. If you don't care about that list, click View Question or Back. Otherwise, you can see other questions, much like it was on the old G@G.

• They are making some changes. Seems like it has fixed itself on my end though. Looks pretty neat

• Seems like they're breaking the first rule of web design: Never make changes to a live site.

And the second rule? Always have a backup of your live site to throw into place should something go wrong.

But then again, I'm just an armchair instigator :D