What just happened on GAG?

Did they just change GAG again? Like, updated it even more? Lol I was only gone for one day and now this.

Please excuse the misspelling of my question. It was what came up on my mind haha

Most Helpful Girl

• We updated the site with changes made based on feedback we received from YOU GUYS :-)
    Don't forget to try out our new LIVE FEED abilities as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions that our FAQ doesn't address - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

• Hey! I actually have a complaint. One of my questions got deleted due to "Spamming" when it was related to Health and about males. What gives?

• The reason is listed in the message we sent you. Penis size questions are always removed as Spam.
      Our FAQ has posting guidelines :-)

• Oh.. so even if it's health related? I never knew that

What Guys Said 2

• They're just trying to improve the site, and many good things are heppening. Just be patient and see what we end up with in the end/

• yes they did a few changes to the layout. Very minor stuff though

What Girls Said 5

• Yep, it looks like they've refined parts of the layout and updated the way you can use the Live Feed!

• Yes they just changed it XD

• they tweaked it

• Yep their changing again.

• More changes.