How do you feel when someone responds to your question rudely?

Like instead of just addressing the question and simply answering, they throw in something like 'you're an idiot' or something like that

Most Helpful Girl

• There are people who are idiots in life, I am indifferent to these people, they expect a reaction...why give it?

I just don't value their answer, everyone is entitled to a difference of opinion amd if theirs is plain dumb then I just brush past it cause I know I'm a better person, as bad as that sounds.

What Girls Said 10

• I used to get offended, and upset, and wouldn't respond. But now I will respond. My initial reaction is to respond angrily, but if I remain cool and level headed, then that helps a lot . And I meet even ask them if they are angry, and why?

• I remove them. Because they are in no way helpful and are just insulting.

If an answer is not helpful in any way or even insulting, you can simply report them as "nonsense" and the admins will take care of them accordingly.

• I sincerely don't care unless they said something that flat out pissed me off

• I just give it a down vote and ignore it, no sense in starting a fight.

• It happens from time to time mostly I ignore them.

• Hit em with the " K " ... Who cares anyways?

• I just straight up ignore them. I have better things to do then to respond to dumb answers like that. I don't dignify them with a response. I just ignore them.

• Indifferent.

• i get mad, and then i step back and realize its just a website.

• I wonder to myself why get so defensive instead of being understanding.

What Guys Said 4

• I instantly want nothing more to do with the person. I'm very much a believer that you should treat people as you would want to be treated - providing that it doesn't affect them negatively. So just calling someone an "idiot" is enough to be considered dead to me.

• Hey at least they care enough to answer

• they're probably just answering for the xper points.

• It really pisses me off.

• i get pretty pissed