Why do you message people on GAG?

Do you try to flirt with other members in messages and why? Do you like it when people do it to you? I just like answering questions, its weird when people message me on here and I don't understand why members do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be to ask a question they don't want to share with any one else?

• its just guys saying like 'hi cutey' and 'whats up' and stuff like that...I would answer a question in private but no one does that. if they are trying to be flirty it seems weird bc no one even knows who i am and what i look like and i didn't think this was that kind of site?

• Thanks & don't leave give it a try there are some nice people on here.

• i didn't know that! thank you so much :)

What Guys Said 2

• my inbox is always open to girls who want to send a flirt my way, hah. But uh, i use it to communicate with friends. We talk about the last episode of whatever we watch in common, or GaG related stuff, or more personal stuff. But there tends to be zero flirting, at least in my conversations with the opposite sex. Sad times indeed

• I've only messeged about 3 people two who commented on my pic and one who I thought was real good looking so I just commented. Not in a dodgy way. Other than that I don't hassle anyone especially if it's random.

I don't care if people people message me as long as they have a photo. I just don't want to be talking to some 50 year old redneck pretending to be a 21 year old girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Agree completely with you, I'm not here to be buddies, I'm here to try give out some sound advice. I don't mind people messaging me asking about what to do if I've answered one of their questions but majority of the time I get creepy messages asking inappropriate things. I can't recall ever messaging anyone on here, ever.

• I rarely do. But I can see how for this can be flirting medium for some users