Is it possible to put a link to my pictures when asking a question on here?

Is it possible.. or if i type the link in here will it not work? i want to add more pictures but will the link work? i have tried it before on here and it did not!

www.flickr.com/photos/115202726@N05/

and if anyone thinks that i am just looking for attention by posting my link… i swear I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

• Right-click the picture and select "Copy image URL" then paste that link when trying to link it. An alternative is to use www.tinypic.com by uploading an image to that site and posting the link they provide you with.

I apologize if I've misunderstood what you were asking for.

• i was asking about if the link i posted works! because I've posted it before and it didn't

• okay thank you

• I'd also like to add that, in the past, it was impossible to post a link until you were Xper level 4. Perhaps, that's still a restriction?

What Guys Said 5

• The link works. your update is hilarious.

• clearly doing this for attention

• You're very pretty.

• I don't care if you're looking for attention or not, you've made me very happy, and my penis very hard. I'm glad you're here you look so good and we all want you so bad

thank you so much

• It works. Now you can make some popcorn, kick back, relax and wait for the pervy comments to come in.

What Girls Said 3