Do you find it hard to find questions on this site to answer?

I am asking because I want to brush up on my English but often find it hard to find questions on here that I feel like answering.What do you normally do to get interesting questions to answer?
Thanks beforehand for your inputs and please cast your vote downstairs if you can remember.

• Yes, I find it hard to find questions on this site to answer.
  • No, I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just go with the live feed since It has questions regarding pretty much anything. (Except incest since its no longer allowed on the site ) You could also use select topics you like and then use the new filter settings to Show question from topics that you like.

But I think Live feed is best.

What Guys Said 6

• You're English is superb, though your dog looks rather bemused what with having a duck on his head.

• Superb? :O I am not happy with my English at all.I hope my English is as good as yours but you are speaking Singlish now ;-(

• Not at all. they strike me as perfectable

• Haha, you Singlish is cool.Who taught you Singlish?

• Oh, damn hard! I must thank you for keeping me alive in this site by asking interesting questions. Apart from your questions, I just answer questions in the sexual category.

• But why just answer from the sexual category and not the other categories? :P

• Next time answer every question of mine then if you can't find anything else to answer.Haha ;-D

• I admit some days are better than others.

• Sometimes yes

• Selecting type of questions is the key to answer some questions easily. If you are studying some science or technical subjects, go for such things. Many ties I do not find any question interesting for me - but many of others have answered. I left them for others. I need not to attend all new question, I select what I like.

• Never. If its slow, I know Pinju is going to pop in one of her deep and challenging questions that makes me think and its worthwhile to answer. :)

• Haha, no.I seldom have deep and challenging questions, maybe one or two once in a while :-)

What Girls Said 3

• Most questions don't interest me or I've answered them in 10 different ways already or its another pointless argument regarding religion. Perhaps because I'm older and not American I feel as though most questions don't apply

• Most definitely! I'm only able to answer a few a day because of this reason.

• Its not hard for me, I just give hinest answers/opinions and go with that.