Do you feel like your number of "most helpful" opinions have increased drastically since the new changes on the site?

As we all know, now the qa gets 5 points for selecting most helpful opinion.How many MHs have you gotten since the new changes on the site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I only had very few but now it is increasing.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. I think it's partially because I've been answering more questions because now it's much faster to get from the question I just answered to the next one down the list. No more going through page-after-page of questions to get to the one I just answered. I love it. Overall.

• I get them a bit more often, I still don't personally use the function despite the fact they keep reminding me via messages.

• Probably. Mainly I was finding my live feed cluttered up with people picking MH on their last 4 months of questions.

• Not really. The advice on here still seems to be just as shitty as it used to be. I find the messages to pick a best answer to be annoying. On the other hand people have been picking my posts as best answer lately, so it's nice to be appreciated.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I think so. I seem to be getting more and I see "Most Helpful" selected on a lot more questions here than on the old version.

• I dodn't count, but yes, I got more MH opinions now. Mostly from questions with only 1 or 2 opinions, and when the users get these reminders, they then picked mine..

Not that I'm complaining... lol

• Because we now award Xper points to Question Askers for selecting a Most Helpful, there has been a definite increase in the amount of MHs chosen :-)
    We also send reminder messages as well, helping people remember to go back and select!