Do you speak Spanish? Are you ready for a Spanish G@G?

We are proud and excited to announce we now have GirlsAskGuys available in THREE languages!

As most of you know by now, we have G@G in English and KizlarSoruyor in Turkish.

But now ***drumroll***

We have launched our Spanish site - EllasSaben!

It is a Spanish speaking site only, just as G@G is English only... so those of you who speak Spanish, please check it out and be a part of our ES community :-)

Ask questions and share your experiences to help the opposite sex!

Most Helpful Girl

• Spanish is my minor, so I might check in at Ellas Saben every now and then to read some posts and try to find out how much I can understand =)

• I was a Spanish minor as well :)

• Yes please. That's the best thing I've heard all week :P. When I was in high school, my teacher would read us stories and show us movies about Spain. I will make it happen!!!

• Thanks for MH! =)

What Guys Said 32

• I know little thanks to the people I work with. But I will be Minoring in Spanish since I plan on moving to a heavy Spanish speaking area afterwards. I'm sure I'll use EllasSaben as a way to brush up and learn it. ;)

• si! yo hablo puro espanol!

but why is that site called "Ellas Saben"? that translates to "they (Feminine) know". why not call it "ellas y ellos saben"

• That's exactly what I said before they even launched it but apparently they don't care to have a sexist address.

• ok dokes. but i do see an "a" and not a "@" in your description box so that kinda threw me off

• Right, it's to match the actual URL address, just to avoid confusion on the name/URL of the site.

• Ah una cálida bienvenida a la GAG español. Podemos usar el mismo login existe (my grammar sure won't be as good as it is in English so if you guys have that clause about reporting questions on bad grammar then guess I'll be booted fast lol)

• Hey you didn't answer my query :( but I tried and it requires me to create a separate log in? come on that's not done, why not the same credentials?

• :( that's not really exciting :( you guys should link all these together so that it becomes a smaller world with a broader vision and like FB you can have 'show in language' option :D

Yep takes a lot more resources and funds to do that but it will be worth the while even in terms of revenue :)

• We appreciate the feedback and suggestions!

• "What's that, Baxter? You know I don't speak Spanish! In English PLEASE!"

I don't really speak Spanish, but that's what's up. Keep it multilingual up in here.

• I don't speak Spanish.

So a Spanish GAG wouldn't work for me.

• Nos vemos en Ellas Saben!

• 0|0
  • I don't know any Spanish because nobody really speaks it around here so I haven't picked up any.

That's cool that GaG is expanding though.

• Ha ha, who on here is going to use Google Translate, to go on "Spansh G@G", LOL!!! I don't really speak Spanish, just a few word here and there.

• I'm part Spanish, and, yes, I speak the language and I'm ready.

• Io comprendo l'Espanol, le habla un poquito ma no le scribe. :-(

• Don't bring it hereeeee, haha! You know...

• I want a portuguese GAG :(

• More languages are on the way, so stay tuned :-)

• Awesome!, i hope it's high up on the list. Portuguese is quite widespread

• I speak Spanish but not very well. I can say hello and good buy, I use to be better at Spanish, when I was in high school, but not using it for awhile I kinda got dumb at it.

• Might sound like a stupid question, I mean I understand a Spanish site, it being the third most spoken language in the world, but Turkish?

• KizlarSoruyor's community is huge! :-)

• I took Spanish in Middle/High school, but I hate the language so much. I live in Florida, so I see a lot of Spanish speakers, but i usually just avoid them.

• I don't know enough Spanish lol, I could ask how people are doing lol.

• I'm argentinian, so... cool!

• I'd rather speak to people who speak Spanish and English , which I'm more likely to find here than I would be in a Spanish only site, so I'm good.

• Alright! I can finally abandon my slavery to this godawful language!

• Glad to hear you'll be enjoying EllasSaben!

• Yo hablo español poco

• This may be the motivation I need to finally learn Spanish!

• Let me reply in Spanish..No.

• nope, no Spanish.

• i know Turkish and sometimes i am using KizlarSoruyor.com :) but here better than Kizlarsoruyor.com

• Yeah I do, but I doubt I'll visit it that much.

• Who make a Chinese one?

• More languages to come...

• I don't speak any Spanish, I'm perfectly fine with English .

• Si. Como te llamas? Espanol es divertido verdad?

• I speak a little Spanish. Maybe it can help lol

• I think it's pretty lame that I have to register in both sites... if it's the same company behind the site I don't understand why can't you share login information, it would make things so much easier.

• Separate website, same idea. That community is completely separate from ours, so you're G@G information won't exist there.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 17

• I know how to order a beer in Spanish...

• I only know very little Spanish so I won't use that site any. Although, I probably will browse around just for fun and see how much I understand. Lol

• I understand and speak Spanish my only prob is writing but other than that I am really excited!!! :) *happy dance*

• Nope, I don't know much Spanish. Just how to count to 10 and greet people. But it's pretty great that this kind of site can reach out to more people now.

• Yes, Spanish is my first language.

• Haha yes I do. I'm actually almost certified to teach middle and high school Spanish if anyone is interested :P

• It's a fun language, isn't it? =)

• I haven't been to any Spanish-speaking countries either. We could go to Spain together! lol

• It's a done deal then! =D

• I'm happy with English .

• That's pretty cool :) I can understand a few words and phrases in Spanish but I don't speak the language.

• i studied it in 2nd grade

• That's awesome. I speak some Spanish but, my main language is English . Anyways, gracious to my fellow Spanish people.

• I do but I hate practicing it and i don't really fit with the culture

• Great! Can we used the same username? Or we have to create a new one? Por el nombre, me parece perfecto, gracias por pensar en nosotras jajajaa aunque se los varones tbn lo haran comentaran, lo hace mas emocionante. :)

• Well, it's a separate site so you'll need to sign up with a new account, and if the username you want to use isn't taken on THAT site, then yes, you can use the same username you have here :-)

• Ok thank you!:-)

• Sure!

• kinda, but it takes me 5 hours to read it lol

• ellas saben, means "the girls know"or"girls know"..is it only for guys to ask girls stuff?the tittle might be misleading

• No, it's for guys to ask girls, and girls to ask guys. The logo shows that it's actually BOTH feminine and masculine because of the use of the @ symbol :-)

• vale! jajaja

• I do know Spanish, it's my first language since I'm from Spain and live in Spain, so i'll check it out ;)

• This is cool! I used to be fluent and need some practice, so I'll check it out : )