If I create a new email address, does that mean I have to make a whole new GAG account?

Or is it possible that I don't have to, but instead still use the same GAG account?

Most Helpful Girl

• Changing your email address is no problem, no need to create a new account with us :-)

If you go to My Settings from your profile, or Settings from the drop down menu (top right, hover over your username), you'll see a section there labeled Login Settings.
    Enter the valid, correct email address there where it says Email and click Save.

You can find these steps in our FAQ as well - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• I also like to let you know, everysince GAG change it's website, I had to create a different GAG account, my old account is Veoh TV

• You shouldn't have had to create a new account, your other account is still active. Why weren't you able to sign in using that one?

• I don't know, I'll try again

What Girls Said 1

• It's allowed.

What Guys Said 0