if you have someone blocked on GaG, can they still downvote you?

I know on the old GaG, if you had someone blocked, they couldn't vote on your answers. I was wondering if that function has carried forward?

What Girls Said 1

• Blocked users cannot send you a message, cannot add a comment to your opinions, articles and cannot share their opinions on your questions... UNLESS you post anonymously. THEN, they will be able to.
    Now, whether you post anonymously or not, a blocked user can never vote on your opinions.

Please also keep in mind, when you block a user, you cannot send them a message, add opinions to their questions, comment on their opinions or articles. It blocks you back.
    Therefore, users YOU have blocked cannot vote on your opinions either.

For reference, this information can also be found on our FAQ-Features, "How can I Block a user and what does it do?" http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

What Guys Said 1

• Blocked users cannot send you a message, add a comment to your opinions, articles or share their opinions on your questions... UNLESS you post anonymously. I don't know about Up votes but I think they cannot up vote you if you post from you Account instead of anonymously.