What is the weirdest question you have seen on this site?

What is the weirdest question you have seen on this site? Like seriously

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• When I first joined I remember reading a post from a dude that was turned on by the idea of giant women. Like giant as in 50 feet tall kinda giant. I looked it up and it's called macrophilia.

(link is a pic that is totally G-rated, safe for work, etc.)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3895632128/hA15C7937/

2|1
    0|0
  • Not as much weird in the sense you're thinking? But any question that comes from a biased stand point, looking for a pre-determined answer. That shit is really disgusting.

"Abortion, pro-choice or pro-LIFE"

Eat a bag of penises.

3|0
    0|0
  • Some question about someone playing pee games with their friend or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • some girl asking about anal etiquette...

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv seen a lot of questions lately asking if Incest should be legal or not. And they included a poll. Not sure if its the same user or not.

4|1
    0|0
    • probably is the same user.

• Certainly about the psycho who wants to fuck his sister and constantly asking how tolerable this must be in society, lol, seriously

What Girls Said 8

• I've been a member for a long time now, and the weirdest question I have seen had to with someone getting off on hearing their parents have sex or something gross like that. I think it was taken down fairly quickly.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some anon user asking if its weird that she finds it attractive when her guy sits down to pee.

2|0
    0|0
  • A guy asking if any women could knock him down with a kick to his jewels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember a guy on here asking women if they would kick him in the balls.

2|0
    0|0
    • He was here forever. My foot still hurts just thinking about it!

• :D when i just joined a year ago, someone asked whether anyone wanted to ride on her 'waves'

2|0
    0|0
  • a guy asking how do non-virgin girls dare approach him...i had a really good laugh :D

1|0
    0|0
  • This one that I saw last week...

This guy asks,

Should I be an entertainer at Parties for Women?

My penis is only 3 inches barely (Not joking). I could dress up at bachelorette parties and have Women laugh at and humiliate me and compare me to there boyfriends. I'll take my show on the road.

3|1
    0|0
  • All the questions about pee, incest (a lot of those lately), wanting someone here to castrate them LOL trolls I hope

2|1
    0|0