Why do people get so mad about having something removed?

Why do people get so mad and whine about having their stuff removed from here? Are their lives so sad that their happiness depends on them getting to post stupid shit on a website? I've had stuff removed, I don't care. There are a few people I've seen, all they do is whine "they removed my answer, I hate them, this is stupid, censorship, they're the police" cry cry. Does it really matter? Why do you think we care about your whining about something so stupid? I'm sorry I don't get it. Can someone please explain this to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been asking this as well. Especially because there was a very angry guy whose account was banned. He demanded to have his account with all the answers etc. back lol He was really persistent and kept spamming with his questions, demanding answers, and demanding comments from another "mf" get removed as well.

To be honest I don't know why. Some people just don't bother reading the rules, and when their post gets removed, the screm bloody murder instead of trying to see it from the site's point of view.

When I first joined, I've also gotten my questions and answers removed. When I didn't understand why, I asked Sparrow and she explained. And I can respect their decision and reasoning. It's no big deal, really. I got my posts removed, I took it like a grown man (or woman).

What Girls Said 2

• I think that some people spend so much time here that it is their LIFE. A relationship with their computer screen so to speak. Its very much a trivial grievance. I've had a lot of responses removed, and very few questions. But I have nothing to whine about. This site is unfortunately the only social life some people have, and as a result, every little thing that happens here is magnified.

• I think they spend lots of time writing their answer or whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• Because they work hard on thinking and writing questions and answers. And they see nothing bad or wrong about what they wrote. When it suddenly gets removed they get mad because of how they worked on it and because they don't understand what the reason for the removal is.

• People work hard and think a lot to write "you're an idiot"? lmao