How do I delete a question on GAG?

Can someone please tell me how? The option to delete doesn't seem to exist...

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't delete your questions...been here since January 2010 and that option was never available to us.

The only way questions are deleted are of they break the website's conduct rules.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd write to GAG admin if I did want a post removed but guess they have their regulations on these too and it's finally their call

• You have to make a request to an admin for it to be removed via messaging... it may or may not be accepted depending on your reason for deleting it.

• You can message a moderator, but they've stated that they are not in the habit of deleting your questions.

What Girls Said 2

• It can't be done once you post a question or comment it stays.

• We do not remove posts per user request unless it includes identifiable information, such as real names.
    If the post doesn't violate any Terms of Use, we will not remove it.
    This is so that there are interesting, helpful questions on the site at all times.

This information can also be found on :-D ur FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts