Is it just me or has GAG become more friendly since all the upgrades?

Maybe it's just me, but I feel the whole GAG community has become more friendly since all the changes. Users are more friendly towards each other (of course, you still get all the assholes, bitches and trolls as usual) and there are more conversations between users. Especially on comments and stuff. Even on the old GAG I would give answers and there would be no comments on my answers. But now, 90% of my answers have comments and it's almost like a meet a new person with each answer. Anyone else notice this or am I by myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sweetie, I have to agree, since the new upgrades, more class with the comments, and "friendliness with fellowship" as well. I don't see as Many responses, however, as I used to, as far as answering questions, but I did pipe up and when we were asked about how we liked this system, I admitted I liked it much better the other way. Perhaps they had a change of heart, because Suddenly, as of last week, it returned to somewhat the other way, which I was most pleased about. I don't really see any of the "old ones" here, who used to chime in, so don't know where everyone went. But I am a bit more comfy now with things here, and I still do good with? Most helpful".:)) xx

What Girls Said 8

• hmm… interesting observation.. i didn't notice this.
    i feel its the same tbh.

• I notice it too, but just very slightly.

I think a lot of people who doesn't like GAG and us GAGers stopped logging in when the site changed. It's probably too confusing for them. But give it some time, and new trolls and bitter butthurt people would sign up =)

• I agree with you. I have noticed a slightly different atmosphere since the upgrade.

• You are alone. All alone.

Just kidding. It seems like a pretty friendly forum, overall.

• people are more friendly because there's tighter moderation. Someone answered one of my questions and casually called me asshole. Their answer got deleted immediately. Which is good because there's no need for name calling.

• yes i felt that too

• I dont see what you see tbh.

• you're actually one of the users I've had a friendly conversation with since the changes. Before the changes we never spoke to each other.

• well hopefully the hardwork will pay off in the end!!

• let's hope so. fingers crossed.

• I think the changes were to complicated for some of idiot trolls.

What Guys Said 6

• Y'know, I really think giving points to people for giving best answers helps. A lot of people are more motivated to look at answers and think them over now that they're giving best asnwer.

Ahem,, I had suggested this would happen many times.

• I think its just you, I have usually had friendly people comment, once in a while someone is a $%^$%*#%# which is normal :)

• I find myself being more bitter, mainly because I can't just down-vote things I disagree with and move along :S

• I agree with you, I am not sure why but I notice people seem happier :)

• ummm... I don't know what gas whas like before so what's up?

• yea I've been using GAG on and off and before there was a lot of hate and stuff. not so much now.