Which line, from these 3 options, do you think best describes GirlsAskGuys?

We want to know what YOU think of G@G, because no one knows better than our G@Gers :-)

Which line (in our poll) describes GirlsAskGuys the best?
Which, do you feel, captures what G@G is all about?

If you have any OTHER suggestions, we're all ears! Please keep them short and concise, if possible.

• Your Questions. Two Sides. Shared Experiences.
  • Connecting two sides through experiences & opinions.
  • He said. She said. Connected by experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick C. =)

It really is a "he said, she said" kind of website.

What Girls Said 21

• Neither one. Experience plays a role in life, but what thoughts you have to form about that experience is what matters here.
    That means, it wouldn't work for the main slogan of the site. Just bring back the answers, it was the only sane slogan. "Two sides. All the answers." It was simple and good.
    But is this slogan is for some subsection, then I guess C. It sounds coolest.

• I voted B because I think its a mix of experience and opinion.

• id say B =]

• Lots of questions, occasionally being hit on by weirdoes, getting to meet new people , Lots of strange internet peoples and most importantly Free Amazon Gift cards!!!

• I voted C! It's easier to decipher what the site is referring to instead of advertising "A". "C" is short, sweet and gets to the point. I like the "He said. She said" part. but not the "Connected by experiences...sounds too nonchalant.

• I have not been on here for quit some time, but I am pleasantly surprised with the changed format. It is very easy to use and pleasing to look upon. The questions are entertaining to read and I enjoy reading and learning from the answers. I love this sight, and it has helped me in many ways.

• To me option B is the only one that appeals - A and C don't explain what the site is about. Whereas B has a nice ring to it when you say GirlsAskGuys - connecting two sides through experiences and opinions.

• I'm not really into any of these options.

• 2 sides. All the answers. I like the old solgan before. When I first first got this back in like what...08 I clicked your site cuz thw slogan was short, basic and something I needed! I basically needed 2 gende opinions and answers! Also the age limit should not go under the age of 16. In my opinion. 16 should be the minimum.

• A. It flows best

• while on the topic, I have two suggestion:
      A) Ability to be able to edit our opinions after submission.
      B) It would be nice to bring back the option of going anon after submitting an opinion or question.

• Ask Admin. lol
      Personally I don't mind.

• We're currently working on B :-)

• B... In my opinion ad least...

• Out of your choices I like C it fits GAG the best =)

• I think A is the most accurate.

• I voted D:

I ask.He said.She said.I observe.I analyse.

• A is best described.

• I chose C.

• Ask questions. Get real opinions from random people. Enjoy coca-cola.

• I would say C.

• I like A. Sounds, accurate.

Answer mine pleasee!

• Ask a question, but expect conflict!

• I think you should add a age range to this.

• I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you're referring to?
      Add age range to what?

• Thanks for the suggestion.
      Did you vote on the poll?

• Yes, i voted b

What Guys Said 23

• You left out D.: The place where dreams go to die.

• All 3 too self serving to really describe GAG

• of the 3 I'd say 'C'

I'd also prefer something like 'her heart his mind'

If you are looking at a tag line, better keep it within a max of 4 words :)

• I'd take C, because, after all, in the current US, there is a lot of antagonism between guys and girls, in general...C emphasizes the contrasting viewpoints we often find.

• Isn't it just girls and guys getting together to share sexual stereotypes that aren't true at all and point fingers?

• Voted C. Just sounds more appealing. A was a close call. B had a few too extra words. :p

• None of them actually.

• What I like about this website is the chance to offer my advice for those willing to listen no matter how outrageous they seem to be. I also like it when cute Asian girls crush my heart so i have inspiration for my novel. I also like GAG because it shows me the limits of the internet in comparison to the glory of reality. peace out bro

• oh ya, we should also probably crack down on those ridiculous and over the top "OMG, WHAT DO I DO? HE LOOKIE AT ME BUT WHAT DO I DO?" way too much of those and we should have a FAQ and answer's are like "Just have sex already"

• Option C sounds very broken. Option B is too wordy. Option A is the closest, but I don't like the phrase "shared experiences". We are sharing experiences but we don't SHARE the same experience.

The old slogan was good tbh.

• D. The place where reality gives you a slap on the head

• I voted B. It flows very well! 8-)

• I wuold say it's two sides shared experiences but also there lots of different experiences I have read people saying on here. And alos this site is mostly asking about people's crushs and relationship advice.

• Admin,

Off topic, but why can we no longer follow users that are private?

I'm sure lots of members would like the option to approve/disapprove requests.

• My vote is "C", by the way .

I think the opportunity to clear numerous misunderstandings has value.

• Private profiles are completely private, so they can't acquire new followers.
      Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, we're listening to all :-)

• You're certainly welcome. I really like the additional features we have for the Feed. Perhaps a similar ability to control our user experience in the privacy settings can suffice. :-)

• First one gives the overall idea, the last choice is just more informal.

• why i vote c, because it stresses 2 genders.

• Two sides all the answers

• I like A the best out of these.

• Three of them says lot.. i am lost..

• I personally think its nothing short of your questions, Two sides.all the opinions

• C :) i like it :p

• Questions and answers bringing sides closer

• b) Because it is the only one that emphasises opinions.

A) is wrong, in my opinion, because most of the real learning comes from the fact that the experiences of guys are quite different from the experiences of girls, and vice versa. We need to walk a mile in each others shoes, to really learn.

C) Sounds more like hear-say or gossip, and can be dismissed as easily.

• Real people. Two Sides... Real questions, thoughts, feelings, and experiences.

Something like that...