How long have you been on this site for? What do you like/ dislike about it?

I've been coming on this site quite a bit for the past two weeks after finding it while searching a question on google. I really enjoy asking questions on here that I wouldn't ask outside or if I did ask them it wouldn't be to 15 people.

And I think a lot of people on here are really good genuine people with decent answers which often look like they put the time into answering.

I am starting to find this site a little repetitive though with some of questions and the novelty seems to be fading does anyone else see it like that? Also there also seems to be someone who feels the need to be rude in answering and then doesn't seem to like it when they get it it given right back to them But I guess that's the internet.

Anyway what do you think of this site? Is it the type that a lot of people stick around for years? Do you ever xcome on here and feel like you've seen the question 200 times before

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I have been here on and off for three years. I have been active on my current account for almost a year.

I enjoy the site. I mostly just answer questions. I like helping people and providing any insight I may have in a particular situation for a QA.

There are some trolls here and there but for the most part there are a lot of nice, genuine people here. There are also many long-term users but its good to see newer users as well.

Yes, sometimes things can get repetitive but there are also a lot of unique questions and perspectives that come along too. Sometimes you may just have to look harder to find them.

• iv been here since June '13… i like it:)
    not much i dislike, even when people get rude i quite enjoy the thrill of them thinking their rudeness affects me. i came here to get opinions and to share them, as well as to make friends to anyone who ain't a hater:P

so yeh=]

oh yeh man some of the questions get asked a number of times, just skim over them, there's always questions that will end up standing out. if ur bothered hehe

• For a yr now. I like GAG how it was.

I liked it when you sent friend request instead of following peple.

I liked it when you could post 6 pics 7 including your profile pic.

I liked it when you could automatically see how many people liked or disliked your answer.

I liked it when you could mark and unmark your answer anonymous as much as you'd like.

I liked it when you had us check what we were going to post before we posted it so we could look over it.

And lastly I liked it when you could find the most popular questions, the new questions, unanswered questions, etc.

Besides that the new GAG is okay

• Here since 30.01.2013.

Yes, the questions are sometimes repetitive. But with a site with this much users (I have no idea how many users there actually are, but it must be A LOT!), it's bound to happen. Especially questions like Do ______ men like ______ women? And vice versa.

There are some pretty good people, but there are also trolls and attention whores and haters of all kinds, just like any other online communities. Part of the package ;)

Some people do stick around for years, I myself had had my first GAGiversary haha... (I feel so dorky now) some just pop in to ask 1 question, then leave. Some are just here to message girls who post in sexual questions.

I do sometimes feel like I need some break off GAG, or else I might lose my patience with some of the people here post... haha

• Congratulations on your achievement lol. I really only came into ask one question about sex lol. And then I saw the live feed and started answering them. And started asking questions that had been bugging me.

• I have been a member since 2009 . I like the free Amazon gift cards, trolling and my internet friends. I dislike people who want to show me their penis and people who throw pity parties and people who are sexist or religious zealots.

Also its the internet so yeah there's a bit of everything.

• Since St. Patrick's Day, the year of our lord, two thousand fourteen. I like that there's a very cool mix of people on here. I also dislike the repetitiveness of some of the questions, but it isn't a big deal.

• SINCE 08' I deleted my other account cuz I was a person I didn't wanna be. But this site helped me a lot !! get iver my past. My ex, my school, my work etc great advice site never been to any othwr advice site than this. Quick answers and great help

• i've been here for almost a year. i like it. i don't find things too repetitive.

• I have been here for 1 year and I miss the old layout honestly!

• What was better about the old layout I was here for about a day then it changed

What Guys Said 4

• I've been here since New Years :) It's pretty fun to meet and talk to new people and I've met some pretty awesome people here in my 4 months! Helping other people through problems is a very rewarding experience as well! It makes me feel good inside to know I have had even the slightest positive impact on someones life, if only for a split-second. There isn't much I dislike other than the few people that are on here purely to talk crap. I also sorta dislike the political questions b/c I see it as just an arena for people to fight and I see no reason for it, but to each their own and no harm no foul... I will just pass them up :D Yes, sometimes the questions can be a bit repetitive, but I also understand that people don't wanna search for 30 mins to find their answer when there are 1,000's of people waiting to answer stuff right then. I'm glad I found this site, it's starting to shine light on what was once very, very dark to me :)

• Just over a year now, got the "anniversary" message a couple months ago.

I like most of the people here that give very valid advice, but there are some people here who come off as really stuck up. I know there's nothing I can do, or anyone of us can do, but it gets on my nerves.

• On this account 3 years on my last one probably another 2-3 so like 5-6 years

• I like that you can use it while surfing the internet.