What is the most spontaneous thing that you have ever done on (i) GAG and (ii) in real life?

Question is neither too long nor too short and thanks beforehand for sharing.

Most Helpful Guy

• - went on vacation by myself. just decided I wanted to do it. and booked the trip that day and took off three days later.

- quit a job in high school because I wanted to go to the beach for the weekend and my boss wouldn't let me take off all in one day

- in college went to a concert in Amherst Massachusetts, when I was going to school in Baltimore MD and had a Final the next day

i'll try to think of others...

• Thanks.But you haven't answered part (i) of my question:-)

• really can't think of any spontaneous actions on GAG. I guess I haven't really been that spontaneous. I tend to think before I act here... and in most situations in general

What Guys Said 3

• GAG - I got myself a god daughter - an adorable little girl and astoundingly good in soul, heart, looks, body, clarity of thought & words as well as principles

Real life - I live spontaneously all the while :D but am not spontaneously combustible ;) :D

• ... how do you be spontaneous on gag..
    In real life, I went to my crush and her best friend and told my crush that she looked really pretty and ran off. That was very fail.

• Phone someone from GAG.

Quit my job.

What Girls Said 3

• (i) i openly mentioned the word-sex and swim naked hahaha
    (ii) i resigned without a job and took career break

• I asked the same questions that I asked people to do on my sexuality survey on gag. And it was a Sexuality survey I also conducted that very survey at my college a few semesters before and I like had to go through 277 surveys manually!!!

• I ask weird questions
    I quit a job during my shift.