Can I change my age on GirlsAskGuys?

So I noticed my age doesn't fit with my real age (the difference is only 1 year though but still...) is there any way I can change it?

So just asked admin, and it's supposed to change anytime soon now :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you've entered it wrong when signing up then you can write to admin who may oblige
    2. If your age has changed into another group then I guess since you've entered your birth date (I don't remember, I assume so lol) when joining up the age bracket will automatically change when it does - an assumption :D

• Yeah it says age 18 to 24, but I'm 17...

• Why.. thank you young lady, that was so fast and a sweet gesture, I appreciate your kind & thoughtful action :)

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• As far as I know the only way to change your age is to get older.

• If only we could get younger!

• Haha, well, thats kinda what happened, I got older and then GAG says I'm (18 to 24) while I turned 17...

• I'd vote for getting younger, fer sure.

• you should be able too unless your browser isn't working properly. go to Edit profile by clicking on your photo. then go to about me then change it. that's all *you* can do I'm afriad

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe you can do it yourself, but an admin might be able to change it for you.

• The admins should be able to help you with it.

• For changes like this, always contact us through Contact - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or you can always send me a message.

Be sure to provide your correct date of birth, and we'll be happy to make the change (^_^)

(We've already corrected yours, so this answer is mainly for others wondering the same thing)