Why do a lot of girls put stuff like "don't send me nude pics" or "don't send me creepy messages" in there profile info? Do guys actually send u pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah dude. If you want to see for yourself create a female profile on a free dating site or app and just sit back. Some dudes are crazy..

• I really didn't know lol

• Oh yeah man. I'm still trying to figure out how the internet didn't turn all women into lesbians. I mean there's a lot of normal dudes out there but there's also a lot that give us a bad name.

• Crazy but funny.

What Girls Said 14

• When I still had "single" up in my description for my relationship status, I'd usually get lots of messages by creeps (between 20-50 years old) that were asking me stuff about my personal life. When I took it down, the number decreased, but there are still some people that do that sometimes. I've thankfully never gotten any nude pics or obscene messages, but I wouldn't even make such a fuss about it. I'd probably just roll my eyes and close the window, hahaha :)

• YES!!! I have been sent more penis pics than any other girl on this site !!!. Also this weed some crazy lady that masturbates with shampoo bottles and bananas messaged me telling to run away to California with her so that we could have a group orgy and get our assholes bleached

• ya it happens all the time. Although I don't think guys that send those messages are really going to care

• Yes I've a had a few provocative pictures. I've been asked to nude video chat about 3 or 4 times from this site. A guy also sent me a link to a picture of his lower half.

• Haha whaaaat I didn't know but I guess that makes sense. So what do they say in the message exactly?

• For example, "here is a picture of my penis, would you consider it small?"

• Some send links to pictures but the girls open them. So I actually blame the girls for opening the links. I mean what else could it be? A link to a website to donate to the ASPCA?

• One time I received a picture, we were just having a casual non-sexual conversation and he said here's a link to my photography. It wasn't his photography but his or a penis.

• Haha yeah. I agree no need to make a big deal but I guess it can't hurt to put stuff like "do not send me cock pics" in your profile

• You think guys listen to that? If anything it makes it funnier to send pics.

• Oh yeah. They ask you to watch videos of them jerking off or to judge their penis size. No thanks.

• Oh yes...I've gotten quite a many penises in my inbox..

• I know I do write things like that on my profile info because apparently being "in a relationship" isn't enough to avoid those messages.
    It calmed down a little since I wrote a big description but some men still don't understand...

• Yeap. Nuff said. Try it yourself on KIK or something.

• Yes I have gotten my share of inappropriate pics & messages.

• Yes they do. This is why my profile is as private as you can get on here.

• Ugh lol. He was incessant! And then there was one that constantly sent me, "is 2 inches too small?" Oh my gosh, be quiet!

• hahaha, is 2 inches too small, oh dear poor guy

• I got that too lol I figured he must be messaging all the girls who dared answer his question. I mean, we answered his question already! What else does he want?

• Yes they do!

• Yes, there are so many creepers on GAG, and anyyy social site really.

• Hahaha that's pretty funny. So do u get messages by random guys?

• Yes. Some just wanting to flirt, some wanting to try "cyber sex", some wanting to send pictures...blegh.

• I think most put that to be bitchy, to get attention and make sure everyone knows they've been sent things like that. Most people don't want nasty photos, there's no reason to add that to your profile. You're just asking for it when you do that LOL

What Guys Said 3

• Apparently, yes.

It can happen the other way too, but... after a lot of talking. Not just 'hi i am looking sexy time here is my erection do you like are you very wet yes?'

• Hahahah ah the way you phrased that. I almost peed a little

• LMAO. that's pretty much to a T on how it goes. So many times I have seen that in my inbox. And there goes the delete button lol

• Damn. Never knew this site had such people. Well, I sometimes get emails about girls wanting an affair with me or cocoa enlargement pills. I never open them because I they are sh*t. They now pretty much all go into my spam folder so I don't care. The people on here who receive these things should just erase the messages without even opening them. It's that simple.

• Trust me I know from experience that guys actually do send stuff to girls. And its not because I do that stuff :P. But I've seen it happen to girls I know on Facebook so I'm sure it happens here probably more since most people don't know each other IRL. People do all kinds of things to strangers :|