How often do you upvote/downvote a comment just to see how many upvotes/downvotes it has?

Like the question asks, How often do you up vote/down vote a comment just to see how many up votes/down votes it has.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't up vote or down vote people's answers to find out how many likes and dislikes they have.

I do it to say that I do or don't like their answer. Though I am often curious how many people ageed with me if any at all about their opion.

Oh and I always go through my comments to see what others thought.

• I always check my opinion's and comments for feed back. Not that matters, but it is interesting to see what others think.

• No problem, all the other answers where too short, plus I get experience points for selecting Best answer, I mean most helpful.

• Lol I have the same problem as you I still want to call it BA too lol

What Girls Said 4

• I've done that but very rarely.

• Sometimes it can be so tempting, now that you can't just to see how many votes a opinion got till you vote.

• Never, that's lame.

• Not often at all.

• Sometimes.

What Guys Said 1