I know the site got rid of pictures...?

I know they got rid of the pictures thing (upsetting, I liked my pics) but did they also get rid of the reality check portion? Because I haven't managed to find that either lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but I'm not surprised just about everyone either didn't know that it existed or they thought it sucked.

I figured it was gone when I.clicked on someone's question asking us to rate them and at that moment I knew it must have been gone cause they use to always tell us to go to would you date me instead.

• lol yeah that I saw one of those today and thought similarly. I thought it was kind of fun.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, the Reality Check feature is gone.

However, users are now allowed to ask "rate me" questions to make up for it.

• ehh, that sounds annoying lol (nothing against you or the site just sounds like a pain in the butt)

• It's whatever, just letting you know.

I personally never used Reality Check nor do I ever see myself asking people to rate me... so, yeah.

• Oh obviously, it doesn't really bother me all that much, it was just kinda fun, and fairly flattering too lol

• Yup they got rid of a lot of stuff its like a downgrade

• well drats, it was fun to look at that. I thought they were going to try and revamp it when they said they were going to update the site?

• Ah? that sucks

• There are no more Reality Check profiles.
    This was a feature that didn't get a lot of participation.

You are now allowed to post a question asking for feedback on your appearance as long as it's a specific question about appearance, not just "Rate me!"

What Guys Said 3

• Well in a way they are giving you a reality check, by making you ask yourself what are you still doing on this site?

• Did they pay someone. For these "upgrades"

• It appears that it has vanished