Why are most of my questions being hidden, then put back up?

I try not to use curse words and they are completely valid questions. For example I don't see how asking if men like rim jobs is offensive or "explicit"?
What is this website for if I can't ask stuff that are relevant to girls asking guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people seem to be cowards on here and will report anything, mods/ admin need to take a better look at what's being reported and see if it's justified to delete. Or otherwise there will be no decent members left

• Reported posts are NOT automatically hidden or removed. Admins always review the reports, we don't just remove it because it was reported :-)

• I am as well. We show we've hardly removed anything of yours. I don't see this pattern you're referring to.

• Ok i will start taking note to see how many I get removed

What Guys Said 7

• I go with xHoneyxBeex and DanteSparda on the part that if you are posting sexuality related questions w/o giving it a similar reference topic then it will be removed and that's a good reason enough.

Also the 'rim job' question you are referring to is sexual in nature and if no topic was selected they are within their rights to remove it :)

There are many people here who don't want to read or know about topics that are sexually explicit or even remotely connected to sex / sexuality. Hence, as a disclaimer the topic needs to be mentioned :)

Please post those questions back with relevant tag to it, you ask good questions and I like answering them :D

• I don't think that's the only reason why they are being removed though. I really think someone is just not happy with me as a user. I'm about to be done with this website.
      But thanks I like you answering my questions, even the ones removed.

• HEY don't leave I like your questions and answers, you are good little girl :) Don't make me miss you :D

I'm sure there's nothing personal out here and if there's an exception to that then please write to @Sparrow24, she's accommodating, understanding & effective as well as prompt while she's an admin

• I saw that question and I think answered it. I didn't think it was explicit or qualified to be taken down. but if a moderator does think it violates some term of the site it will go down and be reviewed...and then I guess they may go back up if the administrators review that it is allowable

• I don't think it's offensive or explicit.
    But have you selected the topic "Sexuality" in your questions?
    Because questions related to sexuality posted in "No Topic" should be removed according to site rules.
    Try to contact the site admins if you think it's removed for wrong reasons.
    Hope this helps :)

• Usually they tell you they where removed, if not you can always ask the admins why their where removed. I don't understand it either, when the same user been asking similar questions about thongs.

• Usually the tell you "why" they where removed. Forgot the word why.

• I swear they always say it's explicit which makes no sense to me because this website is for adults. We can talk about mature sexual stuff I don't see how that is a problem

• Like other said I would talk to Sparrow24 about this.

• Depends on the mod, the day, and your luck?

• I think things are automatically removed if reported by anyone. If they don't watch it the site will become useless. There is always someone that is going to be offended by any question or opinion given.

It also makes it worse if someone doesn't like you, they can report everything you post. It use to be all they could do was down vote all of your posts. So it actually encourages harassment on this site. I just go anonymous most of the time to avoid this from happening.

• read the terms of use, but the only place you can go to ask stuff that are relevant to girls asking guys is an actual guy like me for example im open to questions of that nature only if i can ask similar questions to the girl (or guy) and not be judged by my answers but to answer your question about "rim jobs" yes im the type of guy who would like it,

What Girls Said 4

• I saw that question. I have no idea why it would have been removed. It seemed perfectly legitimate to me. Did you have it tagged with a sexuality topic? Maybe someone thought it was too explicit. I'm not sure. You can contact the admins and inquire about it.

• It seems like every single comment and question that I make is removed I'm getting sick of it. I think some mod doesn't like me.

• It's possible although unlikely. Mods can't remove anything, only temporarily hide posts. Admins have the final say in everything that mods hide. But all sexual posts have to be tagged in a sexuality topic or they get removed. However, as for your comments, do think it would be worth asking about. I'm sure Sparrow24 wouldn't mind talking with you about it.

• Well that's the thing they get removed and then after a day or two they reappear. The ones that get removed for sure they send a notification as for why it got removed but it isn't explanation enough. But yes I will ask miss sparrow and if things continue ill prob just delete my account. I've had enough amazon cards anyway lol

• And people ask a lot worse of questions than that with more disturbing detail. Those questions will stay up the longest. Like if I see one more question about a kid asking is his penis big enough to impress his girlfriend, or a girl asking if she can get pregnant from swallowing I might just lose it. So as to why yours are being removed I couldn't really say. Maybe you wanna ask an admin, maybe there's someone upset by these questions or upset by you, who knows.

• Are you putting them with the correct topic? If that's not the reason, then I'm not sure... Someone could be out to get you. I have seen that happen to a couple of members.

• Yes someone doesn't like me for sure. I don't put a specific topic because I never know which one to put so I just leave it blank. But even my comments get removed and I don't know why.

• I mean it says "explicit" but they aren't any different from other people's answers, questions or comments

• :/ sorry... If you're writing sexual questions, make sure you tag it in "sexual behavior" or "sexual health" otherwise it will get removed. As for your comments, I would message an admin and ask, because that has got to be annoying!

• If you post a sexuality related question WITHOUT correctly selecting a sexuality topic, the question will be hidden by a mod until we admins can assign a sexuality topic (which can take up to 24 hours). That's why it reappears.
    It's very important that you guys remember to always assign sexuality topics to your sexuality questions to avoid questions being hidden for any amount of time.

In the future, please don't post questions about removals, simply come to us through Contact, or you can always just send me a message. We're happy to look into it and explain :-)