GAG WISH LIST... I'll begin, you add... so GAG's next "upgrade" can finish what this version left out/off...?

1. Be able to sort Questions by age of asker (closer to our own is more fun, fewer explanations)
2. Be able to sort Questions to exclude Anonymous (think most are a waste of time or trollers)
3. Rate & post on members' ID giving Answers by % Helpful Answers (I'll read that more thoroughly) instead of GURU (implies knowledge/experience on site) earned by giving one liners faster than anyone else (+3 pts.) Current rating is GAG self serving, instead of serving the members/readers.

If that's IT, then everyone's happy happy happy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the two most significant flaws of this site are 1) there is STILL no chat, and 2) the search function is prehistoric and completely useless.

But it doesn't matter. These flaws have been brought up a millions times already by tons of different users, and the admins always say "they'll looke into that". Well, seeing that they have done all those big changes but failed to change those two huge flaws, I think "looking into it" is code for "ignoring".

• They built the best site for what we've got, Yahoo became a yawn thereafter but then their profits attracted software sharks.. a fool and their money are soon... but that said, I have faith that even this will be corrected if we whine enough to redirect their focus from self-serving to us & we'll live happily ever after.

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with your 1 and 3, but people often go anonymous if they for some reason don't feel comfortable revealing their usernames here. Not always trolling. In fact, most anonymous posts aren't trolling. And trolls will always troll, without having to go anon.

My wish:
    - option to "hide" activity from certain members so their activities won't appear on our live feeds. Misogynistic members, for example. I don't want to see any of their activities.
    - The search should be filtered, either by most recent or most opinions or whatever. The current search is VERY flawed and chaotic. You really can't find anything there.
    - An "under 16" age group, so that other members would know not to give them any sexual advice or talk sexual with them.

• I'd like to filter out Anons when searching for questions so I don't feel I'm wasting MORE of my time... is that so bad?

• hey looks like we can now set our profiles to not show blocked members from appearing in our live feed! Awesome!

• Lately there has been an influx of unbelievably rude and troll-y things and some of them are actually really creepy and scream "pedophile!" However most of the behavior isn't grounds for reporting or hiding posts.
    I would like to be able to "hide" certain users altogether.. Not just from my newsfeed.
    I know they say that if you don't like it, don't look at it, but it is hard when someone is answering a bunch of questions.

And for users under 18, it should say how old they are. Because there is a huge difference between 13 and 17 especially as far as what is appropriate.

• A new IM chat where you can filter out who can message you.

Also the problem on % is that us older user's percentages are lower because people didn't use to give out best answer on all of the old questions

Also it would be great if you got more rewards like more money rewards

• More reward options.

• We always appreciate any and ALL suggestions from you guys, so please keep them coming!
    I always Follow these kinds of questions to keep track of what everyone has to say ^_^

• I'd like a chat feature and to put pictures up on our profiles.

• good BUT... you're anon answering here... ? huh?

• QA: if you don't like people answering anonymously, you could just not allow anonymous answers

• You misunderstand.. was remarking how you are commenting as anon but ironically desire to post a pic on chat... haha? Kidding, OK?

What Guys Said 5

• I think they should start serving appetizers.

• I'd like for those of us whose profiles are private, to at least be able to receive follow requests, instead of the site just not allowing it at all. And I'm working hard to get my guru badge. I was 1000 points off before the upgrade! lol

• Screwed again... worse was a Moderator friend was demoted to member; her appeal of lacking time to spend with GAG was denied. Reasons: recently divorced ex/family giving trouble + deadbeat dad, single mom daily grind, employer (s) being shits, traffic cops love to ticket her (time at court disputing), money problems lead to outside time spent on potential cash, etc.

• We again? Please try to think Them, our customers... sometimes they need a break & react to their needs.

• Of course people need breaks, that's not a problem.
      I say "we", meaning "the community".
      If someone needs a break, that's fine. We simply need our Mods to be active, and if they need a break, then we give it to them. Taking away someone's status is never permanent unless THEY want it to be permanent.
      I'm sorry, but mods MUST be active users. It's not fair or reasonable to take up a mod spot when you haven't signed on in 2 months. So we make room for more active mods and when an old one wants to come back, they can come to us to discuss it ^_^

• They removed all the friends' interactions. Ability to add friends, the joyous frivolity of posting on someone's wall. Oh, how I long to go back to 2011 and 2012: Those heady Gag days will live with me forever! But the joy police had to have their way!

• It must enable me to track down cute Asians more easily... like a search for members kinda of thing.

• I want the friends thing to go back to the way it was before