How can you stop yourself from being on GAG way too much?

Dammit i keep coming back here. i need to stop for awhile. grrrr... but i can't...

How do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Close down my web browser. If that's too much to do, try imagining all of the silly people on here who are so hooked to a computer screen that they have lost the ability to understand the world around them. Also realize how little of an impact your words are really going to have on them.

If that doesn't help you, then you just have a thing for giving out free words to people lol

What Girls Said 3

• Occupy myself with some other activity, outing or hobby. I like this more than my Facebook when I'm online and don't wanna go to sleep.

• Honestly, sometimes I feel like this site effects my overall happiness and that alone keeps me off of it at times. The stuff I read here whether its trolling or not is often baffling.

• If you figure it out let me know please.

What Guys Said 2

• Get a hobby. Come up with an idea for an invention. Go outside for a walk, to the store, a park. Read a book. Read about your profession so you can become better at your job. Find TV shows you can be interested in. There are plenty of things you can do.

• :D just find something new, and you will forget about here and close the page and remove any history of this site from ur pc :D
    But never forget you was one day on here, maybe you will back again :D