Why do my opinions always seem to get thumbs down?

What is up with that? Is my advice just too genius? I would appreciate any thoughts, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because most people disagree with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes it's what you say, sometimes it's just people disagreeing with you. You're a new member, so I wouldn't say that you got a hater. But some people who have been around longer sometimes have haters who stalk on their opinions and downvote them. When GAG still had the possibility to rate questions, I had someone who rated tons of my old questions poorly, even if it got tons of responses and nobody complained. Just all of a sudden almost all my questions had ratings, but they were all bad.

Don't take it too seriously =)

• I don't think it all that matters. Democracy works the same way. We're all different. Thumbs up to you!

What Guys Said 1

• Used to happen to me all of the time. It's partially your advice - partially because someone doesn't like YOU and feels the need to let you know via downvotes.