Who on here honestly has a real profile picture?

I assume a bunch of people don't, but does anyone actually use a proper one?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 54

• Yes, mine is 100% real. If I was going to use a fake picture it would be of someone much better looking than me. Lol

• Yes mine is very real. What you see is what you get lol. I don't know why people would have to use fake pics I think that's stupid

• And by fake I mean using a pic of someone else and claiming it to be them. Know what I mean?

• Actually, I never gave this a thought..I know many people, in answering questions, use "Anonymous" many times...However, if you go on MY profile, you will read all about me..Yes, I am for real, and so is my pix...And I am very honest and thorough with each of my answers in helping Anyone, real or not real, here.xx

• The club can't even handle me right now.

• I have a real one.

• I had my real photo up at one point. I took it down because the racist mother effers would come out of the woodwork on this site at times while I answered questions. Secondly, questions on this site like "rate yourself" between 1-10 would only result in haters with low self esteem (seemingly a lot of users), protesting if I gave myself a high rating. These two issues alone made me take my photo down since I dont seek or need any type of validation here, and I don't feel like having to argue with people who dread their lives and try to make others" lives equally dreadful. So, from now on.. Its celeb photos or random stuff.

• Nuts, cause i totally believed you were PSH... :P

• I get that impression too. If you said you actually like yourself, or how you look, people would gleefully cut you down.

• @Levin
      Yeah, people here often throw pity parties of low self esteem. I often can't stand it. There are just so many haters here. I dont have time for it.

• This is me lol

• my profile picture is ME

• Mine's real.

• I do... well did. I had a bunch of actual pics of me until GAG changed.

I mean that is me it'd not like I completely changed everything I just made the pic look fake or artistic in a way.

But yeah that's me people on here have seen my other pics before to back me up =)

• I do... Though I'm not really pinkish purple in real life. I'm actually green.

• I used to have a real pic up. But I don't anymore.

• I do, because I'm actually Homer Simpson.

• Mine is really Me

• Mine is my actual cat. It was me, but I changed it. If I have a profile picture, it is almost certainly me or one of my pets, unless it is clearly something else (Tardis from DW, a famous person, etc.) but usually I don't have random pictures like that.

• Why fake it. I'm me!

• this is really me :)

• Yes...I'm adult enough to show my face. But like a normal person who knows how judge mental people are I do apply anonymous to some questions even some answers.

• Okay, okay, I did angle my body in a way that makes me look 20 lbs. lighter, but that is definitely the real me.

• I use my real profile picture on fb and whatsapp and that kind of social networking since you want people to know who you are while talking to yoh but here I don't feel the need to put my real pic I mean I'm asking a question and people are answering so there's no need for people to see me in order to know what I'm talking about (unlike when talking to someone on fb about yesterday's lunch for example) because my question is generally speaking and their answers are too.

• I don't, but I've been thinking about putting one up just for funzies.

• Mine is of me...real and untouched.

• That's me. :)

• I use photos of myself on here. :)

• Mine is a default because I don't want to be recognized and I don't want to get randomly rated or random compliments/hate because of how I look.

• I use a real profile picture :D Yeah this is really me, if people like it or not.
    (I hope they like it though... Do you like it?)

• This is what my face really looks like most of the time.

• I do =) I'm legit =)

• Lol mine is real :p

• This is me when I'm soaring up high.

• More from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 50

• Mine is just some old shlub standing by some water that I found on the internet. I figured at least he has all his hair and doesn't weigh 350 pounds, so I pasted him on.

• Mine is photoshopped - - I am actually a real straight arrow guy.

• I used to but I just feel that it would be better that none of my real life friends or peers see what I post here due to some of the controversial topics.

• This is me in my scrubby green hoodie that I've had since high school.. I don't get rid of it because it's too damn comfortable.

• Yup. I was a little hesitant at first, but very few people know me (muhahahaha!!!) so I figured why not?

• I did for a day, but some prude reported it as "suggestive" so it got yanked by the opinion police. It was me in a towel damn it, Lol.

• Sure. Probably not wise though...

• mine is real too, how do i look?

((well i don't have to, this is not Facebook and im not here to attract girls))

• My pic is me. I should update it though, four months old.

• Mine's not me. :-D Just thought I'd clear that up.

• I think I haven't yet seen one that looks fake, the people all look exactly like they write. Only a guesstimate but I am unusually perceptive with that.

• My profile picture is of me and my girlfriend and I'm proud of it to be honest, lol.

• Well yeah this flawless body you see is most definitively me

• I do. It's a pose, but it's really me!

• I do. You can't see my face, but that is me playing ice hockey.

• The painting is not me.

I had real pics on my profile page back when we had more though.

• Umm, no. Its me! Why would someone do that? Then again why do people do half the things they do I will not understand XD. But its me, I promise, haha.

• Yeah I put pics of me or things I like

• Yes I do that is actually me lol

• There are real people in my profile picture.

• Nope, the back of an immortal technique t-shirt.

• I do. That's really me.

• < Here bro :)

• I just found some random Asian guy that I thought was cute.

• YOU DON'T !!!
    ...obviously

• meow meow?

• I have a real profile picture.

• legitimately me. I wish everyone had their real picture

• Me. I do. Too short.

• lol im real

• More from Guys
    20