Why is there no friends with benefits, or sleeping around tag in the relationship status of the edit profile page?

Like there really should be, is it cos it doesn't fit with your liberal dogma?

I feel theees tags would show which where i'm coming from, and my answers would then be more helpful and better understood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because those tags are about sex. The existing status are more about situation that involves feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• Good one but they would never allow it!

What Guys Said 1

• I like the term "Regularly Knockin' Boots" as in Nancy Pelosi is Regularly Knockin' Boots with Dianne Feinstein. Of course now that I've left you with that particular visual, you'll need some form of mental Clorox to get the image out of your head. You're welcome. :-)

In all seriousness though, the idea of having self-defined relationship tags might take off. I'm betting that FB has talked about it and has decided the potential for butt-hurt is greater than the potential utility of the tags.