Have you ever gone a little overboard on answering a question?

You get so into the question's topic, your comments start to not make sense, and people get annoyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I like to keep my answers quite brief and straight to the point. I have no time to write a long essay here writing about the history and ethical side of things and trying to criticise what other say. GaG is not an academic forum.

What Girls Said 4

• Anyone who knows Paris13, knows I am very thorough with every question...lolxx

• Being thorough is one think, but it's another you go so overboard you forget to check facts.

• I check facts only when I need to, other than that, as I get "most helpful," it's being wise and have common sense and---experience.:)) xx

• Yea it happens the odd time out.

• Yeah that's happened before.

• Yes , I just finished doing that

What Guys Said 3

• never answered any question, an exalted souls like me celebrate it and dance with escatsy by projecting myself simply superior and enlighted..

• rarely, i only do it when the question is really dumb and pisses me off. but like i said, rarely.

• Only when high on Life. Which is always. Making sense is not my forte. <3