Now that you had a bit of time to use the new GirlsAskGuys, do you still miss the old site?

When I first seen the new site, I thought wtf happened, now that I'm use to the new site, I like it better than the old site.

• I still miss the old site :(
    50% (7)43% (3)48% (10)Vote
  • I don't miss the old site one bit, i really like the new site
    50% (7)57% (4)52% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say i like it or hate it bc i honestly dont care how the format is. i just wanna kill time lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I really don't care about format either, but with the update I do find it easier to earn points.

• do you know if we still get points for visiting the site? bc i liked that for the old one lol

• I'm not quite sure, but I know I seem to be getting more points. I'm good with earning more points, as long as they don't raise the price to redeem them.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really miss the old site at all. There are a few features I miss but overall, the new site is better in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still miss the old site :(

0|1
    0|0
  • yes this site has its pros but the old site was better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. The only thing I miss from the old site is the friends vs. follow on the new site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't miss the old one really. I got used to this one already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that I miss the old site but there was some features there I liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss the old site because it seemed easier to understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Both versions had pros and cons, but the new site has more pros from the way I look at it. So I don't miss the old site.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I use the search I can't categorize it by things like date anymore. Not sure why they removed filters in the search, but that's worse than any of the good things they did.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like that i can just post my opinion and be sent to more questions.

0|1
    0|0