Is it just me or do you just not care about questions from under 18s?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've long advocated that there be a separate section for under 18s where they could talk to each other, which is all they mostly want to do anyway.

• Thanks,,, other people are just kidding themselves; these are US teens, they rarely want any advice except, MAYBE, from their all-knowing teen friends.

What Girls Said 11

• I rarely pay attention to the age range beside a users' name. I answer questions that interest me regardless of the users' age.

• Depends on the questions. If they genuinely seem to need advice, then I care. If they're just bored or asking to be rated, then no.

I just remember how it is to be a teen. It's not a nice thing to ignore someone who is really asking for advice.

• I care, because how would u feel if u were ignored because of your age and really needed a question answered.

• I very rarely pay attention to other people's age on here. That being said, yes I do care about some of the questions that those who are under 18 ask.

• If it's something non sex related I answer. If it is sex related I simply answer to tell them they are old enough when they support themselves and can afford to support another person.

• I don't care as much. I don't think they should really be on here anyway

• It isn't that I don't care but I basically answer questions that spark my attention or think I can really help. If I can not help I might as well pass that question up.

• Its just you

• No it's not just you before the update came out you could filter by age. I thought it was a good feature.

• I think that you are asking this question so that you can lure out all of the 16 year old girls.

• Its just you , cuz ur rude and u think ur the best and u think ur good looking while ur not :) heehe

What Guys Said 7

• I care about all questions that have a real meaning behind them. And 9 times out of 10 I don't even pay attention to the age until I finish reading what was written. I've seen some really meaningful questions by under 18s and some bad. With that being said, I've seen some really bad ones from those over 18 as well.

• I rarely pay attention to the age.

• I care/ don't look at age

• I dont even read them

• nope. you're not the only one. they just ask the dumbest questions and I know we've all been there but I can't take them seriously. its literally always some high school drama that no one really cares about.

• I tend not to read them either!

• Most of them are beyond too stupid for me to relate to them in any meaningful way.

• I know! It's like, why don't you use the search function? It's always the same damn question: "He looked at me exactly twice, does like me?"