Can you sometimes tell who an anonymous is?

Can you sometimes look past the anonymous feature and tell who the anonymous is? Maybe by the way they write, their choice of words, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I can tell sometimes. Other times not so much. When a person continues with posting the same question over and over, its easy to tell.

What Guys Said 4

• No. I am fooled eveytime!

• Yes but with difficulty

• Yes I can I can tell who anonymous is, it's my first name.

• I don't know why so much emphasis is put on the anonymous answer and often times it's discredited as a result.

What Girls Said 6

• Not really. I don't pay enough attention to people's writing styles to be able to know who an anonymous user is.

• Yes, sometimes it's obvious.

• There are a couple of users that I can usually tell when they are anon. Not too many, though.

• Yeah, if they repeat the same annoying questions.

• I think I know, but then there are so many people online that I really don't.

• We'll there used to be a guy on here that went by the name PresidentBruno and he would often post anonymously and it was obvious who it was. Sometimes he'd actually admit it was him, when commenting on someones answer. Which was kind of funny.

• Yes! He was one of them!

• I'm not picking on him. I got a real kick out of him.
      If he is still on here, he is a lot slicker then he used to be because he is hard to miss.

• I think he's only here to maintain private contact with a few users he used to.