Have you ever gone through and answered someone's list of questions on their profile?

Maybe you thought the were interesting and wanted to answer more from them or whatever reason.

Ever done that before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes when Solitude3 was still ard. I like to stalk her and my idol cromartie

What Girls Said 12

• I sometimes look ar their questions to see what are they interested in, their general tone when saying something, etc. Prevents me from wasting time trying to give advice to people who are not willing to listen and would only argue with you anyway. Or to have a laugh.

But I generally don't answer them. Or very rarely answer them

• Yes, I do that when I really like or really hate someone's answer to a question- helps me gauge what kind of person they are.

• Yeah if we were friends or if someone asked me to.

• I didn't even know you can do that. At least that's another search option aside from the live feed, but I don't think I'll do that very often.

• I will go and read their questions sometimes but not answer them. I have had someone once go through all my questions and answer them though.

• Nopes. Even though I sometimes go through peoples questions to get an idea of what they are like

• Yes I have on some members.

• Yeah, I do that a lot. Saves me time on looking for questions to anwer.

• wait do people do that...

• Looks like girls do so far :P

• thats kind of weird...I check their age but thats it, whatever everyone has their own style

• Yeah maybe once or twice

• yes, i'm just in the mood to answer his/her questions. :)

• I have gone through a profile's questions and found some to share on, but I don't think I've shared on EVERY one of someone's questions before. There are usually SOME I skip, because they don't apply to me or I just have nothing to say on the matter.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, and with the new site format I feel even less motivation to bother doing this.