Have you ever had a QA cowardly, passive-aggressively talk smack then block you to get the last word?

If so, what happened? What's the best way to handle the situation?

QA's rarely, if ever, block me to get the last word, but occasionally I come across someone who's too sensitive for their own good, incredibly defensive, and can't seem to figure out how to proceed with the conversation without encouraging a dramatic tone. I'm very honest with people here because I don't believe in pacifying someone or enabling unfavorable behavior. While I try to be respectful, some people simply cannot handle pure honesty no matter how decent the delivery is. Should GAG do something about this?
What's your opinion?
Share personal experiences : )

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes, I'm sure most people have experienced this at some point. I've had it happen to me once.

The QA was angry that a lot of men like women who shave their vaginas. She then began putting down women who shave and was very rude.

In my answer I pointed out that it was rude and there was no reason to put down other women like that. We commented back and forth a few times, she then proceeded to call me a bitch and blocked me but continued to post on my answer. Lol

I just laughed it off. Some users are just like that and all you can do is ignore them. But at least with the new site, there is reciprocal blocking. So if someone blocks you, anonymous or not, they can no longer comment on any of your posts or go around harrassing you. That was a much needed upgrade in my opinion:)

• ...PAUSE! : O did I just read that right? "The QA was angry that a lot of men like women who shave their vaginas"...what the f***? Woooow, and she continued to talk. What a pest. She should have focused more on her immaturity than obsessing over the petty argument.

• ...wow. Sounds like some insecure rant. The body doesn't make the woman; thick or skinny, black or white, shaved or unshaved.

• Exactly, I completely agree.

What Guys Said 7

• Gag is just the internet. These people should not have any lasting affect on you. Should Gag do something? Like what specifically? If someone pisses you off, blocks you or annoys you then move on just like you should in real life. I have people that blocked me here and it really is not big deal. Life would be boring if everyone was so likable.

• I've had it happen. It's absurd. On top of it, the QA was anonymous. Silly and cowardly. I was not disrespectful, but I didn't give her the pity she sought. Hopeless cause though.

• This happened to me the other day. I had a rebuttal typed up in response to someone, and I couldn't post it because he blocked me.

• Never happened by a question asker, but it did happen to me by opinioner, they got mad cause I gave them a down vote, the talked smack first than blocked.

• This has never happened to me. Usually when people block me it's because, in their world view, I am wrong and more often than not that's all that matters. I was/am/will be wrong.

• Yes it has. It doesn't really bother me but it is a chicken shit way out of a debate.

• Ya. It's so annoying.

What Girls Said 5