Wth, I have 248 best answers suddenly? don't tell me please it's a April fool joke?

Has anything similar happened to you people?
Thank you :/

well they've just disappeared..
Daaayyyuumm...!!! >:[

Most Helpful Girl

• No glitch ^_^

From now on, if you DO NOT select a Most Helpful opinion on your question, the system will choose one based on engagement for you after 15 days.
    Neither the QA nor the person awarded MH will get the usual Xper points for MH.
    It's chosen based on engagement: votes, comments, length, time, xper level, gender, among other criteria.
    As long as you're giving helpful opinions, we'll find them!

We encourage everyone to remember to select a MH opinion within 15 days so that YOU and the user who shared can get the Xper points for selecting and being chosen!

For reference, you can always check out our FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

I hope that clarifies things for you!

What Girls Said 9

• Thought of sharing this on your question. :)

I just figured that what happened wasn't a glitch. It's actually done intentionally by the admins. Go see your old questions (asked before the update) and you'll find that ALL your questions have a MOST Helpful Opinion selected for you by the admins. I had some that I hadn't selected MH for, but now it does. Hahaha!

I don't know if the admins employed a random selection process or if they selected the answer with the most up votes, comments, number of words, etc...

It would be AWESOME if we received more Xper points corresponding to the extra Most Helpful Opinions. :D

So, I don't think it's a glitch.

• Me too! Lmao.

• I think they disappeared so you don't have to click on every single one to get rid of the update. They are still there, unless you had that 24% MH to begin with.

• The same thing happened to me ! its a glitch because they changed BA to MH

• From now on, if you DO NOT select a Most Helpful opinion on your question, the system will choose one based on engagement for you after 15 days.

• Same thing happened to me!!!

I was like, WTF? Glad I'm not alone.

• well I'm going to cash in all those Xpers if that's true... lmao xD

• haha if it's for real then GAG would suddenly go broke... 20$ for 100.000 of its members? Not to mention yaddayadda who's got 1300 MHs!

• No one gets the MH Xper points for system auto-selections.

• Me too! I got 306! hahaha...
    April fool's way past man, I'm thinking a glitch is more likely

• hahha same

• Same thing happened to me Haag I was just about to ask a question about it!

• Same thing happened after I refreshed the page. My MH jumped from 3% to 10%! lol.

What Guys Said 8

• GAG DID play an April Fool prank - selecting such a date to make this change that put everyone in 2 minds and still the outcome wasn't a joke. I LOVE their sense of humor lol

• Yes here too. This morning I had 61 MH and 6% then I came back and I have 82 with 8% wtf, over?

• I got it as well. For 1300 questions.

• I am sure its a glitch. lmao

• i think recently u changed your profile pic.. :P

• Same thing just happened to me

• Mine disappeared too, BUT the MH percentage jumped from 9% to 22% and it stayed that way.

• Damn i just got 16 best answers when i refreshed the page and i thought i was doing good, and there you are bragging about your 248. You must be a fucking genius or something.

• That's why I'm an Uber...!! haha xD

• I was a guru, now i'm just an anonymous douchey troll.

• Lol...! Naahh man, I think you're one of those awesome users.
      Don't worry man, I won't remove your opinion. :)