What is your Most Helpful answers percentage right now? What was it before?

Mine has went from 8 to 26% loool
What about you? haha
I became Einstein from DanteSparda...!!
Hahahaha xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally hate the percentage... Its not like I'm "hating" or anything like that but when you know you've given the Most Helpful or Best Answer to someone and they never select an answer at all. I mean when they literally explain to you how much you helped them.

Another reason is when you give a better one or they already selected one.

But those are just details to back up my answers. I'd rather give you how many MH/BA because I answer many questions in attempt to help others with that being said the more I answer despite how many of mines they select the % doesn't really go up much or if it does it goes down as soon as I answer more questions.

But here's mines is 10% and I have 116 Most Helpful answers

• Oh, and I have no clue what it wasa before.

• Thanks for MH =)

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 15

• I believe I was around 12% before today. Things have, um... changed.

52 %
    Most Helpful
    6,506 out of 12,596
    Xper LevelMaster
    Xper 53,659
    All Time Xper Rank 10
    All Time Xper Rank (Guys) 7
    Total Question (s) 3
    Total Opinion (s) 12,596
    Following 170
    Followers 177

• Wtf, something is broken. I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

UNLESS, they changed how they did it and the percent only counts questions that actually gave a BA. In that case my percent might be about right.

• From now on, if you DO NOT select a Most Helpful opinion on your question, the system will choose one based on engagement for you after 15 days.
      Neither the QA nor the person awarded MH will get the usual Xper points for MH.

We encourage everyone to remember to select a MH opinion within 15 days so that YOU and the user who shared can get the Xper points for selecting and being chosen!

For reference, you can always check out our FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Just my own feedback, but that sounds like a horrible system. I know there are some MH and rating beggers, but I seriously don't think it should be forced on people.

I also don't like the new system of being forced to rate in order to see other ratings. Seeing the ratings makes the place more interesting. Most of the time I honestly don't have a good or bad opinion about the answer.

• We appreciate the feedback.

It's chosen based on engagement: votes, comments, length, time, xper level, gender, among other criteria.
      As long as you're giving helpful opinions, we'll find them ^_^

• 12% (5 MH) earlier it was 9%. (3 MH) I don't know how it works though because when I had no MH my percentage was 14%. And at some point my (3 MH) was 12%. Does it work on how many questions you answer, or on likes also?

• Check sparrow's comment on DanAG's answer :)

• I guess it doesn't matter as long as you are trying to assist people with help. I was just curious about the percentage system due to the question...

• We want YOU GUYS to choose Most Helpful opinions on your questions ^_^

• I'm at 24% now :D never really checked earlier :(

• Currently im at 5%, i don't remember my old one. All i know is that I've been gettting a good number of most helpfuls lately :)

• Like 3-13% haha

• This is most Helpful answer in this page..:P

• I went from 13 MH to 41, but I'm pretty sure it makes a lot more sense now

• Back when I had my other account it was something like 6% I think
    right now its 1%.

Only cause I'm not very active, once I get famous again I'll go back up.

• 7% at the moment

• I don't know what it was before, I never checked my summery, but now my percentage is 5%.

• If I'm correct before I was at 3%. I new how many best answers before the glitch, and calculated my percentage.

• 2% still 2%

• This is not related to question. I know but

DAYYYY-UMM bruh. When the hell did you get so big?

• lol, The previous photo was taken 3 years ago :P

• Hell. Noone fill em fields? Ha You should join bro

• will take a look.
      Thanks man :)

• 42% to 98%

• dude, seriously?
      That's awesome..!! :D

• 98% Hahaha!

• Sparrow knows... ;)

• I'm at 6, sorta like my wang.